Reviews for Ocean Deep
Eeko chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aw. That was so cute! I totally loved it. I hope you write some more RxB fics!
seffa chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Uwah! That was sweet! I loved it! Just really beautiful and sweet! Kya, I can't stop blushing! Just adorable! *Hugs* XD
Egyptian Eye of Hope chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
aww. that was really cute. I really enjoyed the way you caught Ryou's ever-forgiving personality, and Bakura's extra-well-hidden sense of guilt.

it was a really nice read. such an awesome story! _
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Nice.
Yue-Yu chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
What! Is Ryou going to die now!

I wish there were more chapters!

I want to see what happens to them!
kalimoto chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Aw. YaY. Hehe, this story makes me feel all fuzzy inside. _ -hugs herself-

Awesome job. -thumbs up-
Yami B666 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Hey, This was really sweet. As long as Ryou doesn't die, that'd suck ass...

lol, Kaiba sounded so preppy...rather funny actually...

Anyway, great fic. Catch ya!
Meepa chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wah! This really was adorable. (:

I love how you wrote this... and the small plot kept me on the edge of my seat, but not so panicky I was dying to know what happens next.

Oh, constructive criticism? Well... I have two things.

1.) Using random Japanese words when the rest is written in English is quite a bit awkward for me. It just seems like it should all be written in English, unless there's some really big reason for it not to be... like other people around the character cannot understand Japanese... But, eh. I'm not very good in languages other than my birth one - which IS English - so I really have no idea what Ryou's mother said to him, only what he said to her. "Really?" And that's about it on that one. ;

2.) Seto seemed... too nice. ._.;; Not to put you off or anything! But... I just cannot picture Seto being that nice at ALL. He isn't really even that chirpy with his brother! o_o; But it was amusing. ;

And... that was it.

The rest of the story I found wonderful. I even like how you ended it without Ryou being let out of the hospital... _ To me, that would have just made everything... too much. ; Kinda corny. And it also leaves that "what if..." part. Will he still die? (I choose no, because I'm a weird person. I don't like angst much at all, especially not character death, and yet I write it. Yikes.)

But regardless, I adored this. It was cute and yet had its seriousness.

Hope to read more from you,

Cecilia
T.Lei chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
No! You have to let Ryou live... I can't standit when Ryou gets bumped off! (Oh,well, I really did enjoy your story!)
x Hearts chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
really pretty story! lookin' forward to more lovely work!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
The ending is so sweet! *tackle-glomps* This is the first BxR fic I've read in a long, long, LONG time. ; Nice work.

Err, be careful about the whole 'no song-fics' thing. _ I don't want you getting banned or suspended or whatnot for it.

Please write more soon! *loves*