Reviews for The Meeting Of Two Friends
Gre3nleaf chapter 7 . 7/19
Hello!

I know it has been a very, very, VERY long time since you last posted a Fanfiction, but I decided to review anyway...

Partly because the review count was at 99 and I wanted to make it 100 X'D (typical me)

And also because I wanted to tell you what a great story this is!

You did a great job in writing it!

You probably won't see this, but oh well!

Good bye :D
Thenidiel chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Really great story - is there any chance of an update? Please?
Metoochocolate chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Noooo... You didn't even get to the Estel meets Legolas
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
so, i'm kind of laughing at that last line, since it's lighthearted-compared to all of those lovely descriptions about the dire state of legolas' health at least-and then, i go to click on teh little next arrow button, and guess what? THERE is NO LITTLE ARROW BUTTON! yay!

not.

so yeah. i kind of hate you right now.

a lot.

just leaving us here. legolas dying and an idiot estel up in a tree. great.

i hate you too, ya know.
Tigerwulf chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
Please update! Even if your muse is long dead and buried, resurrect/clone it back again! This story is way better than some of the other meeting stories out there! Update please!

'wulf
Jen chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Oh no! this hasnt been updated in ages and now I'm hooked on the story and i wanna know what happens next *cries*
Galanya chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I hope you will soon update this story 'cuz I like it and it's a really "really" nasty cliffy where you stop writing ;)
fiona chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
roar. thats right. I bet now your hustling to update this, because you just got roared at. seriously, this is really really good and you need to update it cuz its good.
Anearin chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
Hi Alicia

I LOVE your stories, when are you going to finish this one? You've got me hooked and I so need to know what happens next lol.

Keep weaving your stories

Anearin
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
GREAT story!

please don't gve up on this story and keep writing!
LenaLove chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
crikey, where has this little gem been hiding? I love your descriptive powers, I can smell the trees and feel Legolas' pain. You have to continue this beauty...please? Pretty please? :)
Tap-chan chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
MORE more more! A young Estel is so cute! - I definitely want to read more on this story. Looking forward to your next update. :D
hello chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
love the story! please keep updating!

storyline is realistic (which is so hard to find nowadays)
fiona.again chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
just a side note to the doctor, "this a a bummer for those authors who use the an's only when referring to impertient news in relationship to their story."- impertinent means bold, brash, and rude. I assume you meant "pertinent". sorry to be a grammar whore.
fiona chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
if you dont update this story I swearim gonna start fucking crying. is cursing allowed on this site? hm. anyways, PLEASE UPDATE? plese. in the name of both House and Lost, update, yo.