Reviews for Freedom
MagneticNoodle chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
SOMEONE PLEASE KILL HER! SHE IS ANNOYING THE CRAP OUT OF ME! I WISH SHE WOULD GO THROUGH HORRIBLE TORTURE AND MELT TO DEATH FROM HER OWN WHORE-NESS-NESS!

But, apart from that, I really do like this story... Go, Naru-chan. Kick their arses!
NAONAONAO chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
MENTALLY DISABLED?

I'm about in tears because they said that!

My SISTER is mentally disabled! :(
chibi-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
christions are not like tht y do u hate them? u make me sad
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 16 . 1/7/2009
“ Another bad thing about women,”“They are always fucking crying.” (sasuke)

why is it soo true! T-T

good story, though I kinda miss the yaoiness in the story but please keep writing!
effykingly chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
I truly love this story. I'm not a fan of Michiro though I don't like any characters that aren't sure of who they are or want they want to be. But I think that's because Michiro is crazy she deluded herself into thinking that a guy she had to threaten with murdering his boyfriend actually loved her just because he had sex with her(then she was psycho enough to believe that she and Naruto could be on mutual ground!). My family is catholic I'm spiritual but most Christians I know would push there daughter and the guy who got her pregnant to get married to 'spare her some embarrassment'.

I can't believe Tsunade knows Michiro I guess that means that she won't know who SIN is.

I hope that Naruto's plan whatever it is will reveal who SIN is and if it doesn't then I hope Sasuke is able to prove MIchiro is doing the killings. Either way even if SIN is discovered there's Sasuke's new interest in the female sex and his pending child the heir(ess) of the Uchiha clan to deal with. Poor Naruto. Sasuke is always trouble.

I love the angst in this story because it's character-driven and not plot-driven like Naruto's self-harm is a behavior of his that could prove problematic though I wonder why Kyuubi isn't preventing that?

LOVE your story. Update soon.
Navi chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
Michiko pisses me off.

Really, really badly.

SASUNARU PLZ!

Heh.

This storyline is incredibly addicting, I have to say.
Violet86 chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
I thought the story was interesting and would like to know if it really is Naruto killing all those people. I would also like to know what happens with that dark figure in the shadows and see who it is. :D

Violetclaw :D
soulcatcher12 chapter 15 . 1/25/2008
Wow.

I can't even describe this story.

It's AWESOME!

Please update!
shirilyle chapter 15 . 10/6/2007
plez continue it is good
Killer Fox chapter 15 . 6/28/2007
OMG what an amazing story! I think it's quite rare to see a SasuNaru fic with such an interesting plot! I can't wait to read the rest of this piece of art.

You've certainly done a great job.

lots if inspiration to you, keep up the good work o/
Elric-Chan chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
Yay! Sasuke's not being a dick anymore!

As much as I want him to get back with Naruto, it's nice to see that he's treating Michiko decently again. I like seeing him when he's sweet and loving and compassionate.

You're really going to try and finish it by the end of July? Oh, I'm so glad!

Elric-Chan
fgh chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
This was ghood at first, but now I've completly lost interest. It would have been a lot better if you didn't use so many OCs...Especially since it seems as though Sasuke doesn't even care for Naruto anymore. Ugh...This is pure trash.
Elric-Chan chapter 14 . 2/19/2007
No, no, no trash!

Sorry it's been so long since I reviewed, but this is the most endearing story like, ever! I'm really hanging onto to it. A small part of me wants Michiko to end up pregnant, that way Sasuke will stay with her.

But... but... you're not going to make him... kill her, are you?

Shame on you!

Well, I'm still following this story, no matter what happens. And I'm gonna put it on my alert list, too. Why I didn't do that sooner...

-mutters-
Amanda The Stampede chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Yay! an update! I hope you're doing okay and I'm happy to see more added to this story. I hope that Naruto and Sasuke get back together somehow before the end...
Galenchia chapter 13 . 11/13/2006
Hm. The first few chapters really captured my attention, but in the more recent I've been a bit awkward in reading. It seems as though Sasuke and Naruto have really lost all sense of emotion and concern. But that doesn't seem correct, because there was no degredation leading into such behavior. Argh, I'm so confused. D:

But, that may just be the idealist in me. Regardless, another point I was taken aback by was your intent to show negation of religious stereotypes, but I haven't seen any of that, yet, either. The fact that this is a primarily extremist group hasn't really been shown; no others of that religious sect have shown any tolerance, as we've only been exposed to the corrupt. Michiko is supposed to be more understanding because she trashed her morals for Sasuke? I'm uncertain of where you'll go from here...perhaps you could enlighten me a bit.

Good luck with life and such, since you seemed a bit distraught.

Galenchia