Reviews for DylanTrance Drabbles
max chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
me again. always look forward to seeing your name and reading your stuff
krashkart chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Didn't get to see 'The Opposites of Attraction' :-( Still I liked your interpetation of Trances feelings. Especially the part of she would let him go because she did love him.
Elizabeth-BDarcy chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
That was really good. I'm guessing its and episode in season 5, because I have seen most of the episodes from season's 1 to 4, and I haven't seen any of season 5. I can't wait to see season 5 if it ever gets played on a channel I get. Anyways awesome job on the drabble. I really enjoy reading it! :D
RenewedValor chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
YES! Another Drabble! I,too, thought it odd that Dylan wouldn't ask for Trance's thoughts; just another example of inexplicable writing by Mr. Engels. Glad we have writers like you, to fill in the gaps. Also, glad to see that "Memories of Love" hasn't been forgotten. I was beginning to wonder. Hope your Muse strikes soon so we can have more of that story as well as more Drabbles!
krashkart chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Dylan did sort of take Trance for granted in that scene. I was rather suprised about it.
Nalana chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Yay! I did like this one, I did! I really gotta finish that oneshot I based on the last ep. This might have just given me the drive! Thankies!
JPElles chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Good story. Dylan is Paradine. So that means... To be honest i'm not completly sure. I'm pretty sure he's immortal, and has the potential to become really powerfull. Love the Trance/Dylan stuff. Seriously needs to be more writing about them as a couple. Keep writing.
RenewedValor chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
"Drabble" all you want if it means there will be more Trance & Dylan vignettes. Look forward to future situations with these two. Regards.
Elizabeth-BDarcy chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I haven't seen that episode yet. But I still like your drabble. :)
Vee017 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Yay! Another Dylan/Trance. And evil Trance too. There's always been something between them, even when she was purple I saw glimpses.

Wonderful little story!
Nalana chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Drabbles are fun, aren't they? I really enjoy yer short lil' ventures. Can't wait to see more :)