Reviews for Snowfall
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 1/2
i really liked it actually, it makes hojo seem like a nice person.. In fact i wanted a story -multichap one - about hojo and vincent not anything xtreme but just them being kind of friends and hojo having a crush on vincent...
that being the reason he attacked vincent was because he was jealous of vincent and lucrecia being together...haaaah just imagine how the story could go but alas i am no story writer but more of a idea giver so no matter how many ideas i have nd cn imagine them, i seriously cant write them...anyway enough of my ranting i just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!
aakakjjahfa chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I couldn't not click on it but I shouldn't have but I also really like well written Hojo fics
Shadow-of-what chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hey that was cool, if a bit odd.

i like the prose.

Shadow
Heide DeVries chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Awesome. I think I like this pairing, seeing as though this is my first time reading of it. Great fic.
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
'It was so pathetic that a part of him wanted to cry, but Professor Hojo was not the type of person who cried. So he laughed instead, even though it wasn’t very funny.'

...Awesome. That line has Hojo written all over it. I really, really liked the story, you managed to capture his eccentricity and utter MADNESS perfectly - and I loved how he was perfectly aware he was insane, but shrugged it off all the same. That's Hojo for you: 'So what if I'm crazy? I can make YOU crazy'

ReaperRain
Cami chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This is one amazing story!
Artistic Suicide chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Really beautiful! Well-written and original.
Schemergirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Very nice and IC... not helping my unhealthy fascination with this pairing...lol. Maybe you can continue this?
Paperclippe chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Beautiful, gorgeous, bizarre, hideous story. I luff it entirely. I just find it hard to believe that Vincent wouldn't have ever been kissed before. shrug I could be wrong. But that was weird. And I liked it.
Aileen chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This is delicious! I love Hojo, and it's so hard to find good Hojo slash...yours was quite enjoyable.

I think I'd like it better if it had a sequal in which the attraction were mutual, but that's just because I think Hojo needs more affection in general. *laughs*
IJ676 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
One of my favorite 'couples' done justice. You make a fanboy quite pleased.
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Haha! That was...different. But good different :D
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
O.o Messed up indeed. I like it though. Strawberries? hmm.
Fairady chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That is exactly the type of moment Hojo and Vincent would share. Pointless? Maybe, but you got a good bead on Hojo's character, and I loved this. Maybe I'm a little odd too, but I really like this fic.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I like pointless fics, I write them all the time. I can't help but ponder what VIncent's is thinking. Very interesting story, very well written and nice charecterization. Hojo is such a wierd charecter to write, is he not? I have to give you brownie points there.