Reviews for Blindness
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
a lovely story :)
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"I was so worried..."

My arms find themselves around her back. " I'm sorry I made you worry."

She slowly shook her head. "I can't help but care..." Her voice dropped to almost a whisper. "I love you too much not to..."

My arms tighten around her. "Oh Sakura..."

Her arms envelop me back into the tight hug. "G-gomen ne... I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay." I whisper, stroking her hair. "I love you too, Sakura."

"H-honto ne?" She pulls back just enough to look at me in the eyes.

"Hai." I trace my finger along her chin. "I always have... I could just never say it..."

"Syaoran..." She hugs me again. "I'm so happy."

I run my hand down her back. "Me too, Sakura...me too..."

MY FAVORITE PART 3 anyways Ja ne!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
As I'm visiting your account, I thought I might as well re-read and finally review some more stories of your CCS days. Even before going back to this story, I still remember the hand massaging moments, which were my favorite parts. This two are so shy with their feelings! I like the way they confessed to each other after the ordeal. So sweet!

Amethyst Beloved
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Man this story's old...I came across it by chance on the search engine. But I'm really glad I did. This is fantastic! Really well written, and a good plot and emotions. I applaud your work!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
KAWAII!
S.Mercury chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
0h oh oh oh OH!so KAWAII!

me love it!

good pace, cute storyline, and SyaoranXSakura forever!

ugenius!

arigato for this story! thankyou thank you thankyou!

qu thou: why is Sakura wearing his boxers? y cant she just change back into her clothes? meh, i like it this way. SO KWOOT!

THANK YOU!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
KAWEAI

ok im soo tired from reading

so im going to go to bed now, but as son s i can, ill finish reading your stories!1
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Really good plot, and I'm glad you didn't make Sakura one of those girly-girls who said corny things and couldn't take care of herself. I think the last scene could have been slightly better...it was a bit confusing. And your spelling and grammar could be improved on as well. Overall though, it was really good.
mythril dust chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Another very sweet short story. I've just read 'Sleepless Night' and I find it funny how this time it was Sakura who was awake and Syaoran thought the opposite.

I really like heartwarming fics like these. Good work.
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Lets all be Tomoyo-chans now!

Ready? *takes a deep breath*

KAWAII! o Sakura and Syaoran were meant to be together! Ohohoho!

Ahem. Ok, lets be normal again...

*takes a deep breath*

WHAA! KAWAII-DESU! Sakura taking care of Syaoran? Aww... so sweet!

*blinks* Sakura is wearing Syaoran's boxers? o.O I was surprised he didn't ask her that at the end xD
aasdaafg chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I like this story too! Well, it seems that I like your stories that I read, don't I? hehehe... You're really good writter... you always amaze me at how you manage to put Sakura and Syaoran together... I love it! Well, thats about all... hehehe
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Haha that's a pretty cool fic. its so cute too...aw..
Sher221Locked chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
FAB IDEA! That was a really good fic and I wish I'd thought of it!
Kataiya-Rena chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I like this story. It's the first Card Captors story I've read on Fanfiction, and I think it's pretty good! :)

note: Yahoo and Hotmail don't let me e-mail you back for some reason. x.x I'll get back to you about the Mew Mew eps as soon as I figure out how to work MS Outlook so I can e-mail you. ;)