Reviews for That Which Lingers
cokeboi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
excellent chapter.
Becky Yuy chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
no! how can you leave it at this! i want to see how kenshin reacts to being the grandson of saitoh! i had seen this on the other website ages ago, but thought it sounded a little too wierd for my tastes, but i was totally wrong, which makes me happy i read your story. its really cool and i cant wait till you update next! if you dont...youll be sorry...
Reignashii chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
T-T YOU JUST GOTTA UPDATE THIS STORY! ITS SO AWSOME! IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENDS! YOU LEFT IT A CLIFFY! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES! PLEASE UPDATE IT!
PandaLily chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
This really is a great story. I can't wait to see Kenshin's reaction to his 'grandpa' o.0

Hoping you update soon~PandaLily
erin chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
wonderful wonderful! i couldnt stop reading it! it was so interesting dat i had to know what's coming next! some parts made me laugh and some parts kinda weirded me out... haha... when you hav finished ur ending, please email me and let me know! i wanna finish reading! i NEED to know the ending! :P
Lunar Ember chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
please finish this? :( i remember reading this back in highschool... and now done with college and working. _ please, please? i hate whinning, but this is one heck of a great fic. do go on... _
Angel8818 chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
This story is so good, u r such a good writer, u totally rule. i'm at a lost for words...

angel8818
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Hi! I do beleive that I'm your 100th reviewer! :) Well, here goes my review.

1 constructive criticism- it's kind of hard to tell what's going on sometimes, you need to be more descriptive , does that make any sense

2 I absolutely love this story! and I can't beleive how long it is. wow, this must take forever and a day to finish.

3thank you so much for writing what you have so far, I really apreciate it, it's a good read. I know that writing is hard so I want to congradulate you for being such a good author.

4 I know I have no right to pressure you, but I am a bit dissapointed that you havn't updated this story since 2001. Have you abandoned it? I'll go check your bio to see, but if it's not there would you give me an e-mail to confirm whether or not this story is discontinued?
anon chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
This is an incredible story! Very nice work! Do you plan on completing it? I look forward to an update.
tenshi hoshiko chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
hi! Well i love this story and it is the first story that got me interest into looking for more.
pnaixrose chapter 9 . 5/16/2005
Oh wow. You do not know how good this is! So much detail and emotion and so much characters are brought into this story, yet it flows along perfectly! I especially love the plot. Lots of twists and turns. I LOVE IT! You're an excellent author! It's like a whole other season to the RK series! In fact, I think it *should* be another season! Tell the RK people to sneak your fic in after the Shishio incident! Oh wow...imagine seeing this on TV! It's so good! ]

Can't wait to see what happens!

pnaixrose
cutemara chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
argh...i can't believe it...you have to finish this...don't leave me hanging like this...
Jessica chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Yeah, I read this story, lets see, about a year, year and a half ago, and I REALLY, REALLY, would like it very much if you updated and finished it! And for all you people that want to read the next chapter, go to and enter the liar. Then scroll down to Rurouni Kenshin: The Night Watch Tales/That Which Lingers and below all the chapters it says Part 25 teaser 1. Thats the chapter after chapter 24 here. Good luck and please update!
Allyssianne chapter 9 . 3/1/2005
I just found this (your) story and was hoping you haven't abandoned it since its been several years since you have updated it. Its very good and I would love to read more. Please let me know if I have any hope to reading the rest of this story.

spritegremlin
Haein chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Wow. I think this has pretty much spoiled me for any other "Rurouni Kenshin mixed with various supernatural and paranormal elements" stories.

For one thing, it's ORIGINAL, and *interesting* and it's got SAITOH in it, and I like your characterization of Tokio, she definitely couldn't deal with being married to the Mibu Wolf if she were some meek little pushover, and I really like the whole animal/spirit thing you bring in, plus the demons and legends are pretty cool, and how you write Misao really rocks, yeah she used to be just a kid but she's learning a lot, and I like how everything progresses, because your evil villains are genuinely worth paying attention to, and- and, oh god, now I'm addicted to another fanfiction! ;)

Please, please write more. Please?
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »