Reviews for That Which Lingers
Corri chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
I must say that this is one of my favorite fanfics. The amount of time and care that you have put into developing the relationships, your understanding of the characters, and the amazing plot have all blown me away. I've done nothing today I didn't have to except for read your story.

I must say that my favorite thing about this was the Saito/Tokio interaction. Saito's always been my favorite, and what you've done with him made me grin... dare I say wolfishly?

Please finish. For me? *hopeful look* ;-)
Goosen' it chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I luv your story so much!

I just wish you'd update!

PLESE!

_
Kocoro chapter 9 . 10/5/2003
4am exactly.

No, you _have_ to finish this, please.

*Stares at screen blankly and waits for updates*
Kocoro chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
Well, it's 3am and I'm still reading _
Kocoro chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
This is good _ *Adds to favourites*

*Looks at name* *Blinks* * Blinks again* I remember you. You wrote tiger-claw... I really should finish reading that _;;
Twilight Kitsune chapter 9 . 10/2/2003
What a cliffhanger! Great story! I love, well, all of it! I can't wait for the mnext chapter!
Lady Rane chapter 9 . 9/15/2003
I love this story so much, and it really tears me up that its not done. I read it straight through in one sitting transfixed to the screen. Please finish this fic!
Mary Marcato chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Hello, MadamHydra! -

Well, I'm a brazilian girl, then if I don't write very well forgive me.

I'm writing because i read your history a long time ago in portuguese, i think you know that some people translator you history, and i have to say that I love it. You write very well! When I wrote a e-mail to one of the girls who translator your history she said that it's the most interesting e-mail of this history that she already read :P (hehehe, please don't think i'm self-important). But I'm not very well in english, and I lost that e-mail, then I think I can't send to you, sorry.

But, I think this history is the most interesting one that I've already read about Rurouni Kenshin.

I think you stop write this in the 20th part, I'm not sure. And I'm writing (I don't know if you'll read it) to say that I'd love if you finish this wonderful history. You're a incredible writer, so please, don't abandon this history, I WANT TO SEE THE FINAL! _"

This is all. Good luck in your histories!

Kisses, Mariana Marcato
chai girl chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
i've read from some scary authors in my day, my saitou kenshin's grandsire? that's just plain freaky. i'm seriously weirded out here.
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Hi, I have been chasing this story ever since you first started writing it. And i have to say this, your fic is really one of the better fics around. Do continue writing.
SkyChild chapter 9 . 5/27/2003
My, what you put our favourite couple through is... but hey, I like to see Kenshin being tortured, so just go on, I'll read it .

Ja ne,

Lexa
SilverNimbus chapter 9 . 5/11/2003
wow... very well worth the read, all in one day too! thank you! you've done a great job portraying the three hardest male characters and their loves while weaving a very intricate story...you should get this published! i write ff7 fanfic (okay, 1...and i'm working on it) and lets just say, me not the most deligent person to keep updating from my life, major props to you and all those who can update so often and still bring quality writing... Feel free to review my fic on "Newly Found" if you like a Yuffie and Vincent pairing! any tips?
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Please update! I'm begging you! This is such a great story!
Dragon Shadow4 chapter 9 . 3/26/2003
Great should really update it soon
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 9 . 1/27/2003
Your story is interesting.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »