Reviews for Lift Me Up
Jazz chapter 1 . 3/16
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! U r a incredible writer.
lovelylullabies chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This is amazing! I love your stories. :)
azarathangel chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
(I wanted to leave another review.. sue me) so I've been going back through my "favorite" stories from years past, and for a lot of them I wonder why on earth they were on that list, and then I reach stories like this and am so thankful that I had good taste at least sometimes back in the day. The ending of this is wonderful, in my opinion. the line "Neither of them had promised undying love or devotion" ensures it is, in fact, NOT too mushy in the end. Well done, as usual! -Ash
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
As with all of your other pieces, this is artful and tight and most of all TRUE. Really excellent.

I'd Favorite you again if you weren't already in my list!
Zany chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
...This was an utterly beauiful story, the kind I often wish I could write.
You have some real talent!
Kagome2654 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Ever time you do this... every time you write s tory, you bring me up, up, up into the emotional climax, then down, down, down, to a place where it's alright to feel or to cry or to laugh... I love how you do that! I don't understand it. I've never experienced drowning before, but I could feel the water in my lungs, cold, burning, forcing the life out of me. For a second, I thought I really WAS drowning, and I had to stop reading and remember to breathe. Speaking of which... (bearthes deeply) ah, that's better! hahaha. Man... keep writing, that's all I've got to say. Just keep writing.
Gannent chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved this fic! I thought it was really beautiful and deep. You're one of my favorite writers! )
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very nice. Although it DID get SLIGHTLY mushy at the end, it wasn't THAT extreme. :)
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
no matter how many times I read this story, I can't get enough of it! U ROCK!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I absolutely love all your fanfics-just so sorry if i didn't review all of them;)
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
i didnt really understood the first part was what exactly happend to raven?had she drowned?and if she did than how she than was on the roof?could you just explain that?
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
_ words cannot do you justice
lilmissrudness chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
ahh that was sweet i really liked that fic
serenity77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I have a feeling I'll have to review every fic you wrote, so let me just write all I need to in this review and the one I wrote in "Tried and Tested". Frickin fabulous! You are an inspiration to me as a writer. I haven't been on fanfic for a long time, and I went back to read my own stories,and I was so embarassed. They are so superficial. I'm planning on working on them. Thanks!

-serenity77

P.S. Have I told you that you are totally awesome?...because you are! ...lol!
brneyedgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
once again, totally loved it!

this is really great, i love the idea of exposing a weak side of raven, not many go there, since she always seems so strong, its a great way to get insight