Reviews for Lift Me Up
EvilRaven123 chapter 1 . 8/26
Tht felt deep and personal, oh and i loved it!8D
AbbieJones chapter 1 . 2/11
OMG. BEST FANFIC EVER! I had a wonderful dream about it it was so good!
Darklily chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Free chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
It's a good story. I liked it. Although it was stated that the story is of the romance, but I did not see the romance in the story. Still, thank you very much. And sorry for the mistakes in my review, if any. The point is that I'm Russian.))
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
So awesome...
Jazz chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
lovelylullabies chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This is amazing! I love your stories. :)
azarathangel chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
(I wanted to leave another review.. sue me) so I've been going back through my "favorite" stories from years past, and for a lot of them I wonder why on earth they were on that list, and then I reach stories like this and am so thankful that I had good taste at least sometimes back in the day. The ending of this is wonderful, in my opinion. the line "Neither of them had promised undying love or devotion" ensures it is, in fact, NOT too mushy in the end. Well done, as usual! -Ash
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
As with all of your other pieces, this is artful and tight and most of all TRUE. Really excellent.

I'd Favorite you again if you weren't already in my list!
Zany chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
...This was an utterly beauiful story, the kind I often wish I could write.
You have some real talent!
Kagome2654 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Ever time you do this... every time you write s tory, you bring me up, up, up into the emotional climax, then down, down, down, to a place where it's alright to feel or to cry or to laugh... I love how you do that! I don't understand it. I've never experienced drowning before, but I could feel the water in my lungs, cold, burning, forcing the life out of me. For a second, I thought I really WAS drowning, and I had to stop reading and remember to breathe. Speaking of which... (bearthes deeply) ah, that's better! hahaha. Man... keep writing, that's all I've got to say. Just keep writing.
Gannent chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved this fic! I thought it was really beautiful and deep. You're one of my favorite writers! )
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very nice. Although it DID get SLIGHTLY mushy at the end, it wasn't THAT extreme. :)
TTRaven4Ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
no matter how many times I read this story, I can't get enough of it! U ROCK!
billionsofblue chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I absolutely love all your fanfics-just so sorry if i didn't review all of them;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »