Reviews for Await the Dawn
kaylaswift chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
i can tell you are a talented writer, what a cute story! i think i understand about the whole delay thing. i myself (i think) are facing the same thing as you.
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
this was so good

too goo really

i can't explain it, but your writing... fantastic.

it wasn't mushy or rushed it just felt realistic

bravo

i can't wait to read more!

lu
Jamimlia chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw! I loved it. I like the detail you go into, how clearly you explain Diamond's feelings.

I hope you read my Di/Pip fic. Gah, never mind. I'm just bringing attention to myself.

Keep it up! I look forward to more. ;)
TwistedGallantry chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I have only just read your story and I had to plead with you to write the rest. The originality and imagination and the depth of emotion you went into is staggering; the emotional strain you portreyed is frightening and uncomfortably real that it draws you in. It is just ridiculously good and I'll be patiently waiting for the next two parts. I don't know that I have done any justice on your part but you should be very proud of it. I'm very much looking forward to it
pairofhumanbludgers chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
that was really sweet! really well written, well thought out...i don't have any constructive criticism...just that it was great!
pReen-Ninja chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow. That was extremely beautiful. I'd have to say you are one of the most talented writers I've ever read!

I would try to give a bit of constuctive criticism, but I could find nothing you needed work on, so, keep up the good work!
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
*dies*

you wrote something.

and it's really good.

i have nothing else to say.

goodbye.
bohemiansheep chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wow. That was so beautiful and gorgeous... And a wonderful characterisation of Diamond! I can't wait for part 2, but no worries about delays, you take as long as you need!
Rosie chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
This is really beautiful. Well done in creating a rare, believable and hugely entertaining tale and giving so much insight into a usually shadowy character of Diamond. Hope you'll post something soon!