Reviews for The Death of the Human Brick
serenbach chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh wow, this is probably the most unique Yuffentine I've ever read. The interactions between them were perfect in the situations, and though I don't like to think of Vincent never getting over things, I think you've captuerd him very well. This is hauntingly brilliant. :)
The-Music-of-hands chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
God,

Probably one of the most beautiful and dark stories I've ever read in my life.

Sometimes, words aren't enough to say what your story makes the reader think. I'm having a case of that...

~

TMog
Ravens Destiny chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
You wrote this in only two hours? That's incredible! This fic is incredible. It is poetic and beautiful and sad, and all in the right amounts that I just listed three words without using commas. It's writers like you that give hope to the entire Yuffentine fandom.
Aveira chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Ok...so it was really sad but at the same time it was kind of, well...a relief? I always felt bad for him. He'll never die of natural causes (or anything else really) But good work, this was very well done :)
valentine012 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
wow amazing oneshot.. very sad but i'm also glad knowing vincent finally get to rest in peace
everwhite chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
wow that was something interesting and different!

Very nicely done.
Mournblade1179 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I've read many works that have Vincent coming to terms with his human side or falling in love. I am both overjoyed and saddened by the decision he made.
Fredzillasaurus chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was deep, so very very deep. And incredibly sad too, but i did really like your philosophical interpretation of death and change, really interesting. I enjoyed it a lot!
mao-worshipper chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow.
OtmaBouth chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
T.T /sniff/ Its so sad! /eating grapes like a female chocolate-lover that's PMSing/ XD I did that once ... But then I got sick .. And head ache I think I was listening to the radio and reading a angst-y story. I think it was those girl scout mint chocolate cookies ... HEY! EVERYONE loves those! Except forthe people who don't like it! XD But this story is awesome! I don't really care for any specific genre ... I like them all! But I think This story rocks! Well PEACE MY BUDDYS!
sable-fahndu chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I LOVED it.
Cheloya chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Actually, I really did think this was romantic. *sniffle* You write them both very well, and your style is interesting. Glad I clicked on this. :)
vinnie girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
great story. poor vincent.
Tirnam'Bas chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Great Fic. You wrote Vincent very well it suited him.

We die every day, because we don't remain the same. We betray those who count on us to be the same, and they betray us in return. And the world continues to shift, with or without us.

That is definatly one of my fave quotes out of all the fics I've read.
Boo chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I've never liked a Yuffentine since.. um.. maybe December last year?

I WORSHIP YOU!

Dear GOd, not only is that strangly complex, developed well but you used Interpol! LOVE INTERPOL! And don't worry, I loved the death scene. _