Reviews for Just Friends
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw! Ash and Misty are so oblivious!
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
lol good i've been checking out pplz profiles and other storys don't ask Y well u can but...
Mystical Mystery chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Very poetic. Ooh, I like that! I'm just very dissapointed I haven't read this sooner. :'( But anyways I really enjoyed it even though it was pretty short. Well, hope you update more of those sweet juicy fics 'cause I'm waiting!
jade destiny chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
awesome. I loved how it was written. Very creative and interesting XD. I love how you write Chibi. Its all so good ]
HanaAsakura20 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was good. Not quite what I expected, but it was good. :) Got any more good Ash/Misty fanfics?
sykilik101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Good story. Well descriptive of their relationship. Also, nice last line. (although, I wouldn't change the channel _) Anyways, nice short story.

Writing: A Passion of the Soul.
skipper chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hey, just wanted to say I really like all your stuff, would like you to keep going, but am also going to work on patience. Could you type stuff at home and load it via cd or disk? that'd be quite cool. Anyways- just a suggestion- and have a good day.
MistyLover87 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Got to the point, doesn't need to be any longer :)

Great stuff Chibi! No Possibilities bugging...for now ;)
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Good line: And then they roll over and away from each other like self-trained dogs in an acrobatic act-

The Last chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I *heart* this fic. Short ISN'T bad. No matter what the other reviewers say. Nicely done. [And a nice ending line.] [Winks] Good job once again. I'm getting hooked back on Pokemon once more... and libraries are very useful. Good luck with the computer!
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Osm Chibi! I sorta sound like a Brock POV...It's still good though! CYA at the USA!
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That was GREAT! ! I really loved it. Exactly what the fans should be thinking... yupp yupp.
Jillie Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I like it.

It's got it quite perfectly.
gladdecease chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
'Twas a very short one-shot, but quite well done...I hadn't a clue as to who it might be, which is good for 'anonymous' speaking [I usually screw such writing up], and I really liked the metaphors you used through the fic. Dormant volcano, soap opera affair...all very accurate, all wonderfully described.

Hope to read more of your work soon [though you can take a break, if you need it]! Ja, mata!