Reviews for Inside Jokes
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
rofl loved it!

:P
EnglishSupergirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
OMG this is copletely AWESOMETASTIC!
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Absolutely love the combining of my two most favourite fandoms, especially when done as well as this.

'Not that toothy grin' - *giggles*
RedHeadReader chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I have to say, I havent read the Guide for a while, nor seen the movie in a while, but you have managed to capture the tome so totally I found my self smiling after the first few lines. now I have to go see if the movie store has it. This storyy, is irreverent, yet so totally BtVS it's incredible. very very nice. and heres another HGtG reference; /watch?vVyWuz8_I7ag&featurerelated It's at the end, but well worth it (i think)

RHR
getaiyou chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This was really adorable. That's all I can say really. Adorable.
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is the best Xander/Spike romances I have ever read. It was absolutely funny, I couldn't stop laughing! Great work, this was \really unique!
Derae Johnstone chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That was the most awesome piece of humour I've read in months!

I must say, I've never seen anything like this and it made me grin and giggle for absolutely ages.

Thank muchly for writing it.
Tallia chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
One of the funniest fics I have ever read, with a brilliant dry wit. Hooray!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Very well written! Geez, I love those books... glad to see someone else appreciates them too. Good story line- definately going on my favorite's list! Good job!
Nyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
He! Thouroughly enjoyable! Great job imitating Adams' tone of writing. Loved it.
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Hitckhiker's writes Spander? Awesome! Great fic. -Sky.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Haha! That was hilarious. And I love the way you ended it.
Spike'sSavior chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Bravo I love it. I swaer I thought I was reading another Adams' novel. Brillently written and really funny. Are you going to continue or was this just a one-shot?
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Very sweet. I like it.
beforethequeen chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
omg! wonderfully written in a style more similiar to Douglas Adams' than I have read in actual Hitchhiker's fics. This was so wonderful and beautifully written. And the Spander? You amaze. Keep up the awesome work and stay hoopy.