Reviews for Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
Fanfictionfanatic2324 chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Please continue how will Dawn's effective mom's take this new "assult" by destiny and "the Powers that Be" their little family not too well I would think...
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 4/23/2002
A lovely, well-crafted epic story, complete with song references, Heaven, Hell and clash of the titans. It also featured one of the better Death-of-Spike moments. Let's hope those become more prevalent.
Keith Fraser not signed in chapter 7 . 5/21/2001
:wails: Awwww! You very nearly made me drown my keyboard! That was a wonderful story, by turns funny, tragic, beautiful and uplifting. OK, so there were a few tiny problems (how did Buffy know what Glory planned to do with Dawn, since this was pre-Spiral?) but you know what? I DON'T CARE! Extra cool points for Evil Spike - I hate it when bad characters become good guys just because fans drool over them! Also for Dawn becoming a new Slayer - that was really cool. And of course the Buffy/Willow - the reason I found the story (I'd been thinking that the pairing might be interesting and decided to dig up a few existing ones). Five stars.
ivyxenacon.com chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Loved the story. I really liked the religious content and how you expressed the views without slamming me with them. This was one of your better stories and it felt complete. Thank you for sharing your ideas and hard work.
Chrissy chapter 7 . 3/28/2001
wow. that was one of the best pieces of fanfiction i have ever read. you have some serious talent. i hope you continue writing. dawn as the next slayer? sounds good to me.
Squall Leonhart chapter 7 . 3/27/2001
What was that about no cliffhangers? Great job on the story dude. Keep writin'!