Reviews for Feed Me Lies
this was so sweet! D

awesome job! Tear22

/teamrocket26
mai3173 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, really good... I hope it wasn't Jessie who did that to him. why is he saying that? He seems kinda out of character; I hope it's just the pills! Update!
TeamRocketGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was really great and the descriptions were wonderful. I could really picture the scene.
theflamelord chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i like it but it has a lot of plot holes like wat did the pills do
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
O.o Never thought of James as suicidal. And towards the end he got a little rough with Jess- another new possibility for me. But, it was a good read. Liked the description and the writing style.

Though it's just weird for me to think of James overdosing on /anything/...

Side note: If you you were feeling like James, or had to experience it like Jessie, then I'm sorry for ya. Hope you overcame it.
Thorned Rose chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
As always nice work by you, and I hope that when you found yourself in that situation (whether it was literal to this or metaphorical to show how dark you were at the time) that you pulled through fine and to this day you are living life as you should )
Princess of Despair chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I really liked this. It's really interesting. Is there any possibility that it will be continued?
ThyCrimsonPirate chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Excuse my language but DAMN! Never thought somethin' like this would ever happen to Team Rocket but I suppose life is life. Any way, this chapter was very well written and it seems like James got himself into a big mess, didn't he? I loved it, keep it up okay? Seeya!
Jayne Cobb09 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
This was really, really good, chi! Very angsty and I loved it. I hope the 'current events' this story relates to are okay now!
TeamRocket2000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I adore this fanfic! Continued please!
Xenophon chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Hey! one I actually understood, it's a new record! anyway, 9/10 and thats the extent of my reviewage
Eralk Fang chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Oi. Suicidal James is new for me. Very powerful- the situation feels hopeless, like it will go on forever like this.
nobodyliveshere chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
maybe, alike to my 3 year old sister, he took an overdose of calpol... jus kiddin but my lil' sis did do that, an it was scary! cool fic, more!