Reviews for Email Quiz
Nariko too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Is it just me or did you quote The Princess Bride in there? Tis one of my fave movies! . But aren't you supposed to say in the disclaimer or something that you didn't own that quote or something? Just curious. But it was a funny fic. I liked the part about the toys in bed. . Good job! .
anmah chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Lol, very funny. Loved it! Great job! *huggles Kai plushie* I'm off to get the rest of 'em! (AKA. Hiro, Brooklyn, Tala, Raul, Mihaeru, Mistel, and Garland)
Yazzy chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*waves Kai plushie* YAY! KAI! I do like TyKa, although I must confess I pair Kai with EVERYONE. Same for Tala and Rei, and usually Bryan... However, the only two people I like with Tyson are Max and Kai. The story was very good, I loved Kai's hasty deleting and retyping, it seems like the kind of thing he'd really do...

Yazzy
Yukiko-Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
done a sequel with Tyson answering ?
AlchemistKosame chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
How totally awesome! i love kai! hes so hot... *drools*
Dead Cat chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Bwahaha...I love these...they're so...classic! Lovely, lovely TyKa! That get's an A in my book for that alone! Viva TyKa!
CyborgRockStar chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
giggles, that was funny, well-written

have a nice day
PunkerPrincess chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
HAHAHA THAT WAS GREAT!
hu wants 2 no chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
is dis tbc?
Manako-Star chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Update! That was hilarious! Well done you, you have just bought yourself into a place on my author alert list!

~Manako-Star
ShallowShadows chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
kawaii! X3 Kai shouldn't have back spaced Tyson's name so much, lol. anyway, AWESOME JOB! *cheers* *adds story to favorites* _
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
very interesting...one of my favorite fanfictions...keep writing...
Feelin Glayish chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Ke so cute~ But it'd be even better if you had a next chapter with tyson's answers~~ still it was awesome. Tyka rules!
Hellspawn chapter 1 . 5/10/2005