Reviews for Shinjitsu no Shi
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
i cannot find the full version. i searched inn yahoo groups and found shinobi love but i cannot find the story
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Never bored with this story. I read this story repeatedly. Luv the way u describe aoshi and misao in different way.
anonymous chapter 12 . 8/12/2010
loved this story. was really sweet! too bad it ended already hah. was perfect, i didn't catch any flaws. i thought the story would be longer though :( every1 acted according to the series. very impressed!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
1st of all, misao loves aoshi to death and was on a search for him when he disappeared. no way would she forget him. misao is ooc by the way she dressed when she 1st ran into aoshi again. aoshi is ooc himself getting drawn into misao so easily and almost forcing her to do something she didn't want to. sorry for the criticism, just things i caught if you are writing in respect to the rurouni kenshin anime series. i guess you aren't right? XD anyways, i do enjoy the story so far though. i will keep reading.
Faraway Dawn chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
After having my entire computer wiped (active stories and all) and my backups not being compatable with like...anything, stress relief on fanfiction is what I wanted. Just one good story somewhere. Thank you for giving me a new one to add to the list of stories I enjoy, and for taking my mind off all the frustration I've been feeling lately.

I love Aoshi and Misao, oh always have, he's a complicated man and she's an even more complicated young woman. Nothing's simple with them, never can be, and you managed to portray that wonderfully. It certainly made me feel better n.n A good read always does.

~Faraway Dawn
kenjutsu2princess chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
very cute and nice story you should mark it was complete. I love how Misao is so stubborn its totally in her character! Until next time Happy Writing!
lovely123 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
i luv it update soon
bluephish chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I think it's still considered rape if she didn't consent to it from the beginning regardless of whether or not she enjoyed it in the end. And yes, I did read the full version.

For your stories overall, they're mostly good and very cute! It's a good sign that I got hooked and read so many of them ;). My favorite was "The Assistant," and I usually don't even like AU. I just have some hopefully helpful criticisms. You misspell words both in English and Japanese. You also have little grammatical errors, such as using "could of" instead of "could have." I suggest having a nitpicky native English speaker with good grammar read over your work for the English and a native Japanese speaker for the Japanese words. This would just improve readability. Other than that, I had such fun reading your fics. Your stories are fun and interesting to read. :D
SilverRose1313 chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
It was one of the best written Aoshi/Misao stories I've ever read! Continue with your awesome writing!
gabyhyatt chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
i love it
Metalmark chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
I've been gone for so long I almost completely forgot how wonderful this story was.

Eep.

I forgot all that happened just about to. [[must reread chapters]]

Wonderfully written chapter as usual. I definitely love your characterization of Misao and Aoshi in this story. It's just about perfect.

I'm eager to find what await our two shinobis.
BrOkEnAnGeL09 chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
i like the plot! its very well written.. please please continue with the story! cant wait for the next chapter!
peckforever chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
SO GREAT! I love your fanfiction! DON'T YOU DARE STOP HERE! XD I want to know what will happen next! please? secret weapon : puppy dog eyes !

PLEASE CONTINUE!
genkimisao chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
wait did he die?
Artistlil349 chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
Twas a good chapter, a bit of a jump in the beginning, but aside from that, it flows quite nicely. I can't wait until there's moe interaction between Misao and Aoshi-not rushing you, but genuinely looking forward to it. Thanks for keeping up with the story and I'm looking forward to your next update.