Reviews for Our Fallen Friend
JayEyedWolf chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
I nearly cried at the beginning.

And then I smiled when he came back.

And then I grinned triumphantly when your explanation of how he survived actually made sense.

XD

Brilliant piece. You portrayed the emotions they would have been feeling perfectly. :)

Yay good job!

I'm too tired (*cough* lazy *cough*) to say anything more right now, but I just HAD to compliment your amazing writing... ;)
SPG inc chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Hey! Really like this story. All those messages were moving, and inspiring for my own fic ideas.

You know, I read a bit of this about a month ago & got distracted. I'm came looking for it again today & just could not find it. Up till 3 in the morning, and I eventually found it via a Google search. Glad to see it again!
titanfan112112321 chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
okay, i cied! I never cry!
EagleRay chapter 6 . 3/24/2006
Man, Beast Boy's so gonna get it for recording all those death messages and then showing up alive and well...
GreenMartian777 chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
First off I would like to say I started reading this story when you were on your third chapter. Now I bet your wondering why it took me so long to review. Well, before I actually became a member to the site I would read stories, get into them ,and then, because I couldn't save the story, lose it and never find it again.

I'll tell you this though, ever since I lost this story it has been on my mind almost ALL the time. I was constantly trying to find it! I never could, ever. It took me 6 months! 6 MONTHS! Anyway, my point is, your story was so good it almost never left my mind. I would constantly wonder, "How did the story end? Who was that writer because they are awesome?"

Well now, I would like to inform you that, you are a truly awesome writer, this story was REALLY GOOD, and I'm off to read more of your stories! If you have any others that is.
The Last chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
WHAT? I DIDN"T REVIEW THIS CHAPTER YET? NO WAY.

Okay, that's over. SO: Great chapter. And a good way for Beast Boy to come back. At first I was a bit skeptical, because of the gruesome description in the first chapter. But it all works out. Good job; I'll see you on some of your other stories.
HelloEverybodyHello Dr.Nick chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
So, are you going to have some cool sequel to this, because this is kick-butt awesome.
apprentice chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
i m crying alot
maile chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
excellent! great explanation as to why BB wasn't dead. awesome story!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
Oh...amazingness. I was crying through, like, the whole thing, but at the end I was cheering! Very nice job, all the the reactions were perfect, and...just awesome.
Raidersrule76 chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
...Oh, so he...wasn't a zombie then? Damn.

Sorry. Liked it. Bye.

-RR76
Girl chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
Wow, that was an awesome story, and really good explanation! I thought you were gonna go with something like, "cats have nine lives" but the cockroach thing is much more scientifically possible. Cool.

I just hope that they put on clothes before going out to greet the new morning and their old friends. 0_o
maile chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
i love you! this is the best story where a character dies that i've ever read! you nailed the characters, their reactions, everything! this story is awesome! i can't wait for the next chapter!
GIRL chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
YEPS!

(and that was a good yeeps, not a bad one. but you cannot possibly leave me with a cliffy like that for any considerable length of time, so please update with haste.)
The Last chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
[Wipes eyes] I don't know whether to cry or stare at the screen. Or both. This was really nice, partially because I'm a Beast Boy:Raven 'shipper, but the writing was also nice. How in the world is he still alive? It almost seems impossible, but still beautiful. Congrats. So this might be the last chapter? I want to find out how he managed to escape, darn it! And see more Raven:Beast Boy, true, but... Nice job. Great job.