Reviews for Love Hina: Battling Emotions
HarimaHige chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Great. To short.
InusTgirlDreamer chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
what a wonderful one shot
dragonmisc chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I like this one shot... keep up the good work and hope to see more motoko/keitaro fics from you... i didn't look at your profile yet to see if there were any other fics so I'll do it after this review.
Ben the Penman chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I have only one phase for this fic and that is "THE BEST F*ING ONE PEICE I'VE READ TO DATE!"

I love it, STAY IN THAT LOVE OD MOOD!
Jon-99 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
PURE CRAP! FRIKKING SHORT TO! THAT IS THE MOST PIECE OF CRAP FF I HAVE EVER READ (ever)
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
hey great story cant wait for your next story _ good luck

"some pigs fly some pigs dont and the ones that dont are used for bacon"

~KM~
Master Thief chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
that was a good one-shot fic _
bob chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
cool
VoidHawk of The Phoenix Souls chapter 1 . 5/12/2005

Despite being a Oneshot, you really did great here...He he...what was that comment about Motokos hips...kinda X rated...I loved that! A lot!

But I side with sub-sarissa...I would have loved to see Naru doing something stupid and barbaric (as always... just to have seen Motoko beat her good to protect Keitaro (ahh, he would never protect himself...not for cowardice, but for kindness)...And if you have chosen then a not one shot, that would be fine as well, for I also liked your style...

Well, hope to see your stories again here...And a longer one about Kei and Mot...Who knows, a sequel to this? Spin-off? Reinventing?

...Her hips...indeed good, very good...

...Sorry pals, but I am kinda hentai...no use denying it...

Sayonara
sub-sarissa chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
hey, nice work. i liked it because it was different. and don't worry about the one-shot thing, it worked out well in the end.

though it might have been a little more interesting to have naru do something crazy, but then that probably would have made the story non-one-shot, or too long. overall, a great effort.

sarissa

ps sub said he liked it too, but didn't have time to review.
nathalist chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
So that was a one-shot huh? Ya know i've seen these kinds of things all the time but I never click on em. *shrugs* Oh well. Anyway, it was good any everything, I just like the long drawn out stories better, *cough* love hina BS *cough*
inuygoku chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
hey great story and your stories coming _
JWM chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Interesting fic, I liked the writing style.