Reviews for Blind Eyes
DeviWan chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This is so wonderful! I'm really to have discovered this and read it, thank you so much for writing and sharing with us. I really enjoyed this.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really enjoyed it
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was your first attempt? This would be impressive on it's own, but that just makes it even more amazing. Wonderful story, you did a great job of letting the reader in on Kisame's confusion and insecurities while still preserving his character. I really enjoyed this and the relationship Kisame and Itachi share. Lovely work!
Silverstonedragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I really like this story.I love a good OOC .
Ember Nyx chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very well done :)
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awe kawaii!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was awesome. Your characterization of Itachi is good, Kisame's is even better, and nothing about the scenarios you put them in seems off. It's like this could fit into canon, almost. Great work.
Attila12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was wonderfully well-written. You portrayed them perfectly. I loved the descriptions of their habits as well as the explainations for them.

Also, the whole thing about Itachi sleeping facing the wall... that's basically saying that Itachi trusts Kisame enough to not have to face him while asleep, right? Hope I'm right... hehe...

AWESOME STORY! -faves-

Attila
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
this was beautiful i liked the quiet contemplation present in every word action and observation
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I really loved it!
oStilloDreamingo chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
So beautiful
RANDOMNATIONS chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
that's really good... post another chapter? please?
Collective Memory chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This story was beautiful everything about it was flawless, thank u youve inspired me
Ale chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Beautiful, a very sweet story and a most enjoyable read, I look forward to reading more of your work
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
aw how sweet! I love your story :D

i just love stories about him going blind! (actually i think this is the second one but still they're so great!)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »