Reviews for Hermione's Baby
nope chapter 6 . 2/24
You have demeaned depression and suicide.
hmm chapter 5 . 2/24
You DO know Hermione it's supposed to be smart, right? Why is she so fucking stupid in this study? Honestly
emeralgreenlove chapter 7 . 2/23
Wait, so he kisses her and all the bad stuff goes away? And she squeals as their child moves around? It just doesn't seem believable to me, and why didn't Ginny take Hermione down to Pomfrey for Suicide Watch. She's clearly delusional. I can understand where she's coming from, wanting to hate her "abominable, disgusting" baby, but wanting to protect it from its father. In a real life situation, Hermione wouldn't come to trust Draco so easily, and not only that, but her depression would be so terrible that she would actually make attempts on her life. I liked the part about cutting wrists not because I liked the act but because it showed how far Hermione was willing to go.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Beautifully written prologue
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2014
So amazing!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I LOVED how you tied up all of the louse ends. LOVED IT! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
i'm soooo glad that Draco is the father
Beans chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Hermione is such an insensitive bitch in this! I really can't stand her! Honestly when Draco fucking Malfoy says he loves you, you accept it and love him back god damn it! especially when he's crying! (Big Malfoy fan hence the over use of exclamation marks and completely and utterly in love with the guy️)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/24/2014
omg i love this so much the feels man
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
No offense, but is this suppose to be a joke?
This is all so OOC it's ridiculous. It's also unbelievably cliché, like watching a bad soap opera. I tried to hold out and see if it was going to get better, but clearly it's not.
kiera-sama chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Wonderful story. I loved it.
Shelby chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! :) :) :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
are there any more parts of the story?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
good, you should write more stories!