Reviews for The End of His Story
LobstarMonstar chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
aww, so sad ;.;

no WONDER auron's so mad all the time; having a sword slammed edgewise into his eye?

"Feel like taking a spin?"

~Ormi - FF X-2, while preforming his attack (i think it's called pirrouhuette throw-if i spelled it right P)
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
its a nice portray of Auron's battle with Yunalesca but Auron became a unsent during the time he was on Bevelle not on
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
O... nice story... (Lyra could never explain such a beautiful and complex story as FFX to an outsider...) It does explain some things about 'What the'!
WolfDemonRika chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
You ROCK! Can you e-mail an Al Bhed to English translater? I would be very happy if you did cause it is realy heard to try to get it from storys and the game.

CHOCOBOS RULE!
Sirius chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This is good. I remember, when I was playing the game, I started crying and screaming, 'WHY DID THEY KILL AURON! WHY?'

My dad actually sent me to therapy after that.

Well, update allyou're stories or I SHALL GO BOOM!
mysterious digidreamer chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Another Nicely written fic, with definately a sad ending. definately good!
Ash's Girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
That was really good. I liked it. It's not really over for Auron, is it? I mean, he did keep his promise to Jecht, and got to see Yuna's pilgrimage threw. It's a sad ending, I like it anyway.
N'synC chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
hi. this was better than your others. they were sad brie, but this at least had a point. gj but keep working, for u elaborate way 2 much. gj tho. aright
Eric and Derek chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hey, am I the first to review? Woo! Great story! Brilliantly written, apart from a few spelling mistakes! I loved it, it was sad at the end, but in a good way (i no that sounds odd). Keep up the good work, your teacher should give you an A. I wrote a poem for English about Yuna, and I had 'bout 3 sides of A4 for the glossary! Its hard when they don't have a clue what your on 'bout, huh?