Reviews for Mantle
Bree-2006 chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
*Looks at the review response u gave to Atemu's Lover* Damn Straight! 'bout time someone knows the whole story line. Geesh! great story, update really soon!
Luna moon midnight chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
next chapter
xcloudx chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
YEH AWSOME!
Valda chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
yay! an update! lol amazin chapter! it rocked, tha joker is 1 crazy cookie lol

its anwen btw, ive gone 4 a nu name, it means power!

plz update asap!

luvz ya

Valda
melbulma79 chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
I like where the story is going. What about Tim is he going to show upin the story line, or is this after Joker toke him out and seted with is mind.
Firefly4000 chapter 8 . 8/18/2005
awesome addition to you're story btw which version of Croc are you using? The BTAS one? Or the new one? Lol me? I like the new one because he's a lot smarter lol
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
I LOVE it and about robin I just found out 3 days ago that I was wronge sorry (swetdrop) LOL UPDATE ASAP sorry!
Ada C. Eliana chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
Oh, way too short! Anyway, good work, I can see you stopped it because you're planning something big for the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it. Update soon!
Mysterious Jedi chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
This is still good, although I have no idea when I'll have a chance to read the next chapter, since my family is moving to Africa. I also like finding other Christians on the site!

Saved from sin through Christ,

mj
Repeating October chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
nice chapter ;) it shouldn't be too long now until Robin tells the rest of the titans about the whole batman thing.
Chips Dip chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Superly Awesome! not much action...but thats okay. ...I really want you to update your nightwing/starfire story...you know...the one where ther are divorced? I love it! plz update this soon!

-Miya
vinnie the geek chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
Very interesting. Won't be long now before Robin is exposed, though. Unless he has some devious plan to throw the Titans off track... 3 Booyahs! Vin~
Firefly4000 chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
awesome story lol please continue ohh! Why not introduce Scarecrow into this fic? It'd be interesting to have him show up considering Robin/Batman's not faced him before and I'd think it would be interesting seeing him use his fear powder on the titans like say Raven and Starfire lol anyways good job on this story
Sersee Grayson chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
You gotta update
Mysterious Jedi chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
This is excellent, please update soon!

Saved from sin through Christ,