Reviews for Mantle
Creative Spark chapter 20 . 4/13/2006
Great stoy! I hope you write a sequel!( Hint Hint,Nudge Nudge). Your story inspired me somewhat and I am using some thoughts I got while reading your story. Thanks for the help! (PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!)KAY? Robin is the BEST!

You totally RULE!Funkyness-
librastar chapter 20 . 4/7/2006
Bust my guts

This is one of the best action/adventure fc ive ever read

Good job

Keep it coming
librastar chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
OMG ONE OF THE COOLEST STORIES EVER!

Since its late, ill write u a better review 2mrrow after i finish up the story!

Kudos for a fantastic job!
Starfire I chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Man, I understand the loyalty that he feels towards Batman, but to just up and leave the Titans like that! And without a second thought! I don't know wether to admire him or hate him(Robin, that is). This story is really good!

Get R' Done
Chips Dip chapter 20 . 1/27/2006
aww... happy ending! umm...if you don't mind me asking...can you updte your red X story? haha! great job!
dan chapter 20 . 1/24/2006
Cool story. how you incorperated the teen titans and The Batman together. So will you wright a sequel to this with Robin becoming nightwing, and turning the nomak suite into his nightwing costume. That would be cool. please wright a sequel.
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 20 . 1/24/2006
he's going to become NIGHTWING! yay! anyways, great chapter! i loved this story words cannot express it and i can't wait for the sequel!
Cycloptic NightBat chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
He got to keep Ace!That's awesome!Great ending,you should make a sequel.I loved it.:-)
Aevum chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
Amazing. I've followed your story for a good long time, and i've loved it all the way. This was a good conclusion. I like it:)

I'll be watching for more fiction from you in the future.

Aevum
Repeating October chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
A great ending for an even greater fanfic. I'm gonna miss it, but you it was an awesome read _
Valda chapter 20 . 1/22/2006
:'O NO! ITS OVER! *sniff*

i've LOVED reading this story, you're a very gifted writer, GO YOU!

YES! I was hoping he'd take up Nightwing at the end of this! that guy is so kwl!

again, great job! You should be proud of youself, now i have to find another story of yours to read, but i think i'm readin alot of them

luvz ya

Valda

X
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 19 . 1/16/2006
Wicked Ausem please write more ASAP
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 19 . 1/15/2006
it's not over is it? is there like, one more chapter? isn't there gonna be a sequel as well?

anyway, i really liked this chapter! update soon! ;)
Valda chapter 19 . 1/15/2006
:'( that means its nearly the end! NOO! lol amazin chapter! plzplz update asap, u kick ass!

luvz ya

Valda

X
Repeating October chapter 19 . 1/15/2006
things seem to be winding down, of course Robin did mention the last few things he has to do, and something has to come of that _

Awesome chapter :)