Reviews for Mantle
Chips Dip chapter 19 . 1/14/2006
wow...long action chapter. I got lost sometimes, but it was great!
tigerchic121 chapter 19 . 1/14/2006
That was a GREAT chapter. It worked in a MEGA cool, action scene, yet, was light hearted toward the end. It was a perfect balance!

I can't wait to see what happens next! So update!

tigerchic121
sTaRfIrExrObIn chapter 19 . 1/13/2006
nicely done; update soon please!
Miyako-hime chapter 18 . 12/20/2005
Nice chap!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 18 . 12/19/2005
Wow, Awsome Chapter!

UPDATE SOON!
Repeating October chapter 18 . 12/19/2005
Nice fight sences - I know Robin's gonna beat Bane - Robin rocks too much to lose! By the way awesome ending to the chapter - "he had promised himself he would defeat Bane, and that was a promise he intended to keep…" I mean that was really a great way to end with a cliff hanger! Update Please!
mrsrachelgrayson chapter 18 . 12/19/2005
ba ba ba bum! robin will make it out alive! great chappie! can't wait till the next one! ;)
Firefly4000 chapter 18 . 12/19/2005
lol i felt so bad for Croc lol but tha's just me awesome chapter as always my friend can't wait for Bane to be beaten by the new 'Batman'
Valda chapter 18 . 12/19/2005
GAH! Evil cliffhanger! Amazin chapter thou, u kick ass! plz update

luvz ya

Valda

X
Chips Dip chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
wow, so much action...
sTaRfIrExrObIn chapter 18 . 12/18/2005
I love this story so please UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! That's alot of "now"s so that shows how desperate I am for your next update. And also please put more Kori/Dick or Star/Rob moments!

BTW, did you see "Go!"? That was the best episode ever! Starfire and Robin actually kissed! It would've been better if it were in the present though.
Wanderer of Darkness chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
yay
Miyako-hime chapter 17 . 12/12/2005
Awsome story so far. Very detailed about each person! And I love the Kory and Dick romance.
Chips Dip chapter 17 . 12/11/2005
AWESOME! so...hows two face gonna end up?
Repeating October chapter 17 . 12/11/2005
ah, yes, two-face. He played an interesting character in the series, I'm glad you're bringing him in here _
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »