Reviews for Haunting
Andromeda Lazuli chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I heard that the thief king Bakura and the spirit Bakura are actually two sides of the same coin. The spirit one is actually a piece of his soul that was attached to the ring before his death in Egypt. So that's the reason why he's a bit more psycho then he was when he was alive... That's all I can do to help on your blockage for this story since I absolutely love your stories. _
LeonaWriter chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You know, the thing about Fan fiction is that it doesn't have to matter what canon is. In my fic, it's practically out of continuation, but I have Yami no Bakura as the Spirit. There are also hints of Zork being there, but still. Don't bother yourself over the small stuff.
erosgirl chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
Ooh...COOL! Especially that very last part.
satsu chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
Oo

So cool

You must up date.
suikalopolis chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
You HAVE given me a spoiler. Oh well -_-'' I am ticked on not knowing what is going to happen in YGO. I've only watched it until Waking The Dragons dubbed (gr..) Anyway... I knew about the humans melting into Millenium Items from ...

D But ... continue!
dreamingsilver chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
*claps* Great job! Your entries on this are all short and sweet and to the point, thus enforcing a set emotion! This story sure is digging deep.

(Note: I checked out your story cuz mine has a similiar title called "Hanted" which is set at Ryou Bakura's POV. Isn't that interesting?)
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
And so Ryou finds out the truth of the sennen items, horrifying isn't it? Not much plot in this one, but I still enjoyed the ch. Hope to find out what else is to happen.

-Michiru
Rust Tea chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
Wow, this story has really kept me interested. I can't believe I didn't find it until chapter ten! I really like how this is going and the Amane references. Very creative and interesting. The short chapters don't really bother me, in fact I think it adds a dream-like effect to the story, since dreams don't usually last for very long. I like the technique, keep it up!

Oh, and this story has been added to my favorites.-
Scraps off the Tapestry chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
Facinating! I want more!

I don't mind the shortness, it makes them seem more surreal and dream like.

However, the last few don't seem to have as much surrealness to them. Some teddy bears transforming into monsters in the background as Thief talks would help. But, hey, it's your story!
Silently Broken chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
Sorry I didn't see the fanfic was updated. I'm so happy you updated though! :D yay!
bohr-d chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
Ooh... good chappie! Keep up the brilliant work and update soon!
The Nightmare Before Halloween-Mischef chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Suspenseful, and cool. Awesome story.
Bay chapter 9 . 7/24/2005
I wouldn't have a problem with the length if your writing style weren’t so thin. All each chapter consists of is a half-hearted recap of the same scene and a few scraps of bland dialogue to inch the 'plot' along. You need to flesh these individual dreams out a little more.

Really, this shouldn’t have been posted as a chaptered fic. The story doesn’t need the added delay between chapters and it’s already jarringly fragmented as it is.
suikalopolis chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
Back from reviewing 'Choking'. I dunno what else to say but..

CONTINUE!

Pls write another Marik angsty fic. Pls? :&
erosgirl chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
“I can do whatever I want."

Heehee. Love your story! Update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »