Reviews for Boogey
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my gosh. *stands up witha goofy smile and cross eyes* CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Toxxica chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Seriously, my hero. You could be a writer for the show, your stuff is excellent.
Stand Alone Battle A.I chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Man, this story is friggen awsome too! You've got the task of combining the suprisingly acurate characters of the x-files with humor that is both hilarius and tasteful down to a fine art. You my friend have a "knack" for this, and i look forword to reading the other stories that you've written.
L.M. Harrington chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
More please!
snow1685 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
lol that was a gd story. Pretty well researched i'd say and gd enjoyment for all. Loved the Mulder/ Scully dance routine. Broke into cringing laugher as the other started irish dancing but, not the dance style you would expect in an open dance comp, specially one with partners. (i teach irish) But you did a great job- i wanted M&S to win but lol. I'll have to read some of ur others now.
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
WOW! This was an awesome story! I loved how you blended the scientific, humor, and unexpected together-very seamlessly. You are a great writer and I hope to hear more from you soon.

Lady Hawke
Anawiel Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
well done. very well written, it flowed so well and it was such a joy to read. i loved it.

keep writting.

Anawiel
Sax Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Very well done! I enjoyed reading this very much... Very clever... lol, pretty damn funny too :3

Keep up the good work -_-
Meli chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
That was soo good! and funny!
Mulder's Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
This was a very intelligently written story. I loved it. Not may authors go into the scientific technicalities of a case, but this one did. I can't wait for more stories from you!