Reviews for Following You
FreakyPotterhead chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
blah blah blah, no story line, no context. This was so cliche. I can tell that you are a good writer, though, so just keep training. :)
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
aww so sad but CUTE! at some places... love it!
Jessarie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
People really have to stop making me cry, LOL...great story btw!
Mrs.AliceHale28 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
That was so cute and sad at the same time(crying, come to show that even in death they will still love each other.
ara denae chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
wow. that was so sad, but it was so sweet. poor draco. if they had just let him go find harry, he might have lived. they both might have lived.
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh damn you...

aw shawks, as much as love to flame you for making them... TT.. well you know what, I can't..

because this is a very well written and heart touching oneshot. But why does it have to be angst... I KNEW that I shoudn't have clicked on this story.

Anyway, enough with my fan-girl issues.

This is, like I said before, a very heart touching oneshot that I would LOVED if only it wasn't angsty. But it's good none the less.

Great job.

But please write a happier one next time. I just really can't stand the thought of poor Harry and Draco...

(Slap self)

Oh what am I blabbling about anyway?
Micuko chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
damn it, it was so sad, I almost cried! *_* It was also cute :)) Very good fic, love it
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Had me going right from the beginning. I really felt the sadness and I think you did a great job. I love this part especially:

“Harry?” He smiled with a watery innocence. His hands shook as he clutched at the dirtied robe. “Harry, it’s time to go, it’s too cold to remain out here, you’re already chill.”

It really showed the losing of his sanity. A truly great story.
FireyDragoness chapter 1 . 11/13/2006

thats wa amazing
Gryffindorgrl86 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
The ending was sweet! Im glad that they can be together forever. even if it is in the after life
Cherry chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
One word: Beautiful
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
How sad! But I'm glad they're finally together!
NiteMar21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
YAY! * claps* bravo,l you are wicked good, i love all of these, i'm still reading your sories
new moongirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
that was sad... it made me cry...*has treas running down her cheeks* it was o beautifylly sad. i need to read some fulf now. *sob sob* beautiful.
Zoomi chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I was jumping around on peoples favorite list and I found this... I didn't even realize it was your work until now... LOL. I like it though. :] LOTS AND LOTS!