Reviews for Sam's Secret
SJDVShipper chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
No! Daniel belongs with Vala!
GreenEyedMonster chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Okay, even though I am extremely jealous and seriously wish I was Elise (I mean, come on, Sam and Jack would be the coolest parents ever, not to mention working at Cheyenne Mountain and not forgetting Daniel! Of course the ever stoic but comforting presence of Teal'c could perhaps be her uncle?) Also considering the fact that she is interested in all the same things as me, I still think the age difference thing it a bit weird, Daniel is like one year younger than Sam, meaning that there is about 15 years between them! My parents have 10 years age difference and I thought that was pushing it! Sam and Jack are an exception though ... Anyway I still thought it was okay, well written but maybe a bit rushed (how long did it take you to write this?) Please don't let my opinions discourage you from writing a sequel though, I'm sure everyone wants to read about the new baby on the way :)
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Glad they are happy.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Think it will be interesting working with her mom.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Well that isn't news. Where else woth those credentials would she get a job.
Fiery Dancer chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
no fair! gr bad ending LOL :D loved it though it was short, and felt a little rushed? anyway thumbs up! and really a good ending hehe
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Uh, wait a minute. Since when is Thor licensed to perform marriages in the good old U.S. of A.?
Pickles12 chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
Thats so sweet
Pickles12 chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
Aww how sweet
Pickles12 chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
I don't think Laura has anything to worry about
Pickles12 chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Aww thats so touching

it warms the cockles of my heart

What is a cockle anyway?
Pickles12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
NO STINKIN WAY

SHE'S GOING TO BE WORKING IN CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN

*squeals*
pearla914 chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
very good story...I just read it all today, and really liked it!
Samandjackforever chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
(starts chanting) sequal! Sequal! SEqual! SEQual! SEQUal! SEQUAl! SEQUAL!
Seanait chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
hehehe, this was a great story!

just noticed smt... you use gatehead? cool! just an observation... lol