Reviews for WWC2: Collision Course
lindooooooooooooo ameiiiiiii cap perfect
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
lindpooooooooooooooooooooooooo amooooooooooooooooo
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 20 . 11/21/2016
finalmente cruzaram a linha kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
nao adianta fugir lois kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ck n vai desistir
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
clark tãão lindooooo amooooooooo comm a lois
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
é filho dele eu ameiiii ate parece q n seria ne mas ele perdeu ela d vista
tamara.marquesdesouza.5 chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
eles se encontraram nas suas viagens e com certeza aconteceu alguma coisa porq é impossivel a lois registrar o filho com o nome KENT se ele n for dele mesmo adororooooooooo
BigRed67 chapter 29 . 4/1/2015
Well I finally got to the sequel and I loved it! It moved along at a great pace without getting bogged down in past events, and the flashbacks were just enough to fill in the missing pieces. And of course little Cole is Super cute!
shugokage chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
Incredible story great job!
tua33915 chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
You hinted at Lana Drama and we didn't get any. What happened? I love when the prissy Pink Princess gets put in her place.
stuff the world with cake chapter 29 . 8/24/2011
What a wonderful story.

I just plain liked it - the characters, the plot, the details, the dialogue. My favorite Smallville story so far.

There was something simple but good about it. It never got too complicated or made me think 'What?'

I am sorry I didn't leave any reviews for the first story but I had to continue to the sequel, or for any of the previous chapters. There were times I wanted to comment about something but as soon as I reached the end of the chapter I just wanted to read what happened next.
Aalliya chapter 29 . 11/30/2009
*claps* wonderful! Your stories are so god! Thank you!
framework4 chapter 29 . 4/13/2009
Delightful tale. Is there any more? I'm wondering about sam's reaction?
osulover chapter 29 . 1/18/2009
You really do have an amazing knack for these stories! I wanted to review for all the chapters, but I was in such a rush to read them that I pretty much forgot the entire time:) Thanks for yet another tremendous Smallville story!