Reviews for WWC2: Collision Course
BigRed67 chapter 29 . 4/1
Well I finally got to the sequel and I loved it! It moved along at a great pace without getting bogged down in past events, and the flashbacks were just enough to fill in the missing pieces. And of course little Cole is Super cute!
shugokage chapter 29 . 5/8/2013
Incredible story great job!
tua33915 chapter 29 . 11/29/2012
You hinted at Lana Drama and we didn't get any. What happened? I love when the prissy Pink Princess gets put in her place.
stuff the world with cake chapter 29 . 8/24/2011
What a wonderful story.

I just plain liked it - the characters, the plot, the details, the dialogue. My favorite Smallville story so far.

There was something simple but good about it. It never got too complicated or made me think 'What?'

I am sorry I didn't leave any reviews for the first story but I had to continue to the sequel, or for any of the previous chapters. There were times I wanted to comment about something but as soon as I reached the end of the chapter I just wanted to read what happened next.
Aalliya chapter 29 . 11/30/2009
*claps* wonderful! Your stories are so god! Thank you!
framework4 chapter 29 . 4/13/2009
Delightful tale. Is there any more? I'm wondering about sam's reaction?
osulover chapter 29 . 1/18/2009
You really do have an amazing knack for these stories! I wanted to review for all the chapters, but I was in such a rush to read them that I pretty much forgot the entire time:) Thanks for yet another tremendous Smallville story!
Lavenderlily12 chapter 28 . 1/13/2009
Clark frowned at the twin bed in Cole’s room. The little white teddy bear seated on the pillow was going to his only company for the night.

Cole had clung to Lois for the rest of the night, whimpering anytime she put him down. Clark had some sympathy for the child- he was addicted to her, too.

Finally, the child had grown sleepy, curled in Lois’s lap, but this time it was she that was reluctant to let go. She had taken Cole to the attic room so that she could spend the night holding him, just as she once did when he was a baby.

Clark glared at the teddy bear and flopped onto the bed. “Lucky, kid,” he muttered, gazing up at the ceiling longingly.

I LOVED THIS PART! I love this story!
cloisharley chapter 29 . 12/29/2008
i though this story was fantastic - it had me hooked. I've just finished reading both parts of it. can i just say that their kid has to be the cutest kid on earth - he sounds adorable and i couldn't help going aw every 5 secs over something he
JamesTKent chapter 29 . 7/22/2008
I just read this whole tale in one go, and I really liked the way you wove things together. Thank you for an interesting take on a blend between Smallville and Lois & Clark.
cravensvt chapter 29 . 9/1/2007
completely amazing story, I ran through both parts in one day, now I am going to work through your other stories, please keep writing
Lily1986 chapter 29 . 3/4/2007
Aw! I seriously loved it! And I actually pictured the cast from the Lois and Clark show from the Daily Planet. Lane Smith was awsome everytime he said great shades of Elvis! HAHA! ] This was a great ending. It kinda sucks its over lol! ]
mary-v chapter 29 . 2/6/2007
This fic was... amazing, to put it one way. Seriously you took me on one heck of a ride with the wonderful way you write! This is seriosuly an amazing fic and it's realy sad to see it end!

Anyways, magnificent work! I honestly loved the interactions between the characters, the way you tied some things up; and the way you left a few loose ends; like the wedding and them finally really being together, and the whole Lana comment on getting what she wants...

Either way, this was amazing and I really hope there will be more (even if it has been over a year since this fic was finished!:P)

Again, amazing work! Honestly! You left me a very happy reader! I'm even going to go over to Divine Intervention to exalt some Karma on you!:P

~Maria~
mary-v chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
"“I think I might be falling in love with you, Clark Kent.”

Startled, his eyes popped open. She probably hadn’t meant for him to hear that. Smiling, he realized that his feet weren’t touching the floor."

OH I am in LOVE with this fic!:D:D Seriously it's just so wonderful!:D
NiteAngel chapter 29 . 11/2/2006
wow wow wow!

you blow me away! you are such a top notch writer and how you can write chapter after chapter after chaper is incredible! and ... WOW! you know so MUCH about lots of things and there's fit, humour, romance (ofcourse!) and

sigh...that was a GREAT story and i loved the way you tied the whole smallville thing and superman thing. it's fantastic...

i read the prequel to this story and that was fantastic too and i'm still reading the Tailspin story. you love putting a kid to hold them together, huh? conner, cole ...you like C names too? lol...

newayz...keep up the good work. now i'm going to see if you have updated the tailspin story...

oh i just remembered...you did say anything else about Lana trying to win him or nething but it seemed like she was going to do something...? or was i just reading into things?

oh yeah...the other thing was there were quite a few spelling errors...no biggies...

if you ever want me to beta read for you, e-mail me. i know what it's like to look at errors and not see it...

NiteAngel