Reviews for Reveries of the Past
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Please finish! Love it!
Legolas1221 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
"Aragorn was a very good judge of character and I can see why he trusted you."

did you mean Arathorn?
Legolas1221 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Overall a really good story. There are some spelling and grammar mistakes her and there. I also think that you mixed up Aragorn and Arathorn in chapter nine somewhere. But i still love this story. Very interesting topic! Please update soon!
Legolas1221 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
This story is amazing. Apart from some spelling and grammer it was flawless! update please!
Legolas1221 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
You have this great ora about you, Legolas, and are very kind. Aragorn was a very good judge of character and I can see why he trusted you."

did you mean aura
and Arathorn instead of Aragron?

just wondering... :)

if not can you explain what an ora is please?
love the story so far!
Virodeil chapter 12 . 5/29/2009
An interesting read, Pink Martini. :) The idea that Legolas was a Maiar is so original, and his relation with Celebrian was surprising - together with the subsequent fathering of Arwen. But the timelines, especially regarding Legolas' past, was often blurred. And, well... it was one thing, making Arathorn and Gilrain the king and queen of Gondor, but Arathorn thus could not be the chiftain of the Dunedain at the same time, for the Dunedain were the remnence of the kingdom of Arnor and were not recognised in Gondor. I did - and still do - not mind the AU setting overall, however. Your universe was well-constructed, especially regarding Gilrain and Aragorn, and I was glad to read something refreshing like this. Any chance of updating soon?

8/10
Starset chapter 12 . 11/20/2007
Love the story - your grammar and spelling aren't always correct and sometimes sentences don't make sense. This is a great shame as the plot is moving along nicely. Sometimes you use word or turn of phrase which I feel is too modern for LOTR, but that's just a personal thing. Keep it up!
Mizuki hikari chapter 12 . 10/10/2007
continue .
kerigan chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
Interesting story.. looking forward to see how it will progress
Tinnuial chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
This is an intriguing version of the story told from Legolas' perspective. I'm so glad you're continuing with it! Hoping to see more soon! :)
sazza-da-vampire chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
nice, i like the whole idea of Legolas being a Maia, and i think you've got the characters spot on. congrats!
Old Not Used chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
I like the story so far. Are you going to include Gandalf somewhere? It was a good idea and I think that the story will go well. I'd prefer short chapters rather than wait for you to finish your other story.
Jedi Padfoot chapter 9 . 3/6/2006
Good so far, keep on going!_
Rue chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
Are You sure its done? It seems to just cut off...But it is a very well written story. Thanks!
Daethule chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
yeah! good chapter. update soon!