Reviews for Lock Up
GeminiCancer chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
I think i'd like one more chapter. To see if Une really does try and kill them. This was amazing.
Crimson.Siberia chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
I'm not really sure what to say about this, other than you did very well. This was one of those stories that it's impossible for me to decide whether it really has a happy ending. It's wonderful that Duo and Heero get to be together in peace, but at the same time, they're prisoners for life. But this really is a beautiful story, and well written. Thank you.
SeekJustice chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I loved this one. Loved how Heero stayed with Duo.

_
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Cute, in a tense sort of way. Good, though.
Sony Boy chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
That is not the ending. I refuse to believe that was the whole story. I just found this and am in love with it. The suspence, the scenery, and the mindset was well done; but what really got to me was Duo's completely irrationally rational logic on Une and the Preventers. With the way you portrayed Une I'm half expecting her to get agents in there to kill Heero and Duo just to make sure they dont 'betray' her or the 'peace' that the worked for.

By the by, WHERE THE HELL IS RELENA? Is Une working for her? Is she aware of what is happening? Is she a good guy or not? (I semed to have adopted Duo's conspirecy theory)

Damn that could be a sequal. There is going to be a sequal right? oh say yes. There has to be, the ending to this was a bit ubrupt and so-so realistic. Of course the fact that this was finished in 2005 makes me more confident that you can write a great sequal; its been two years so you must have improved quite a bit since then.

Oh, and what did you do to Wufei though? Thats bothering me a bit. He figured out that Une was going to try and use him, so he did a Hudini. Is he alive and well? Did he get his peace? or killed or what? ? You have to tell.

If you do have a sequal to this (and I hope you do) you could bring back Wufei and have him help Heero and Duo out. Not sure about Trowa. He semed to be brain washed, but what about Quatra? Oh god this story brings many questios to mind, but no answers! In in psychological torture with all these questions, answere PLEASE!
blackjackcat chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
LoL! Now that was just grat! ''

Aa crickets.. :P

Well, that is the way to break through to Duo Maxwell~
blackjackcat chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Whoa that is a neat trick. '' DNA to get through the perimeter? [whistles] O creative. [scoots to the end of ym seat] Okay.. what next? Mn.. this is good suspense. :D
blackjackcat chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Oh. Roiling emotions eh?

Well this just got a little bit more interesting. :P

[shivers] As long as they stay this way though. Duo in survival mode.. Eh.. I don't have the training for that. .

Goo Heero~!
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Whoa.. Sounds very interesting. Well I'm certainly intruiged on just how Heero's going to deal with this. It seems pretty hard having to worry about your life 24-7. Hmn.. Very good start though. ''
Modified Tam chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
It's ... done?

Yes it was really angsty. The end kinda made up for it, but still.. I think it should've been more more (how to put it?) warm. Like Duo would be more sure that he trusts Heero. Well, but still - thanks.
Faith Black chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
It's not fair that you only got under 30 reviews. This fic is bloody fantastic! So very painful yet gentle in the way it was written (*shrugs* that's how it seemed to me) especially the ending. Can't wait to see your other stories. .!
WickedGame chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
that was so good. i have been reading your stories all day lol. this one is one of my favorites. you have great talent for tension. it is like you pull the reader all taut with anticipation and anxiety, and by the end they feel just weary as your characters.
Golden Fire Phoenix chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
This was very good, very very good...and...well...it made me cry. Loved it.

Phoenix~
Shattered Diamond chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
It was very interesting, I liked it.
Rachel79 chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
I hope you aren't planning on just leaving it at that otherwise I might have to send Heero and Duo after you.