Reviews for Just A Kiss
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Cute story! I enjoyed it!
Lerrinus chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
This is awesome! Glad I found this story! Love how Carters gets the guys involved, keep up the great work! :-)
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Fun and cute and I very much enjoyed it!
Shenlong Girl chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
XD Adorable; cute all the way through. And I love the image of Sam and then Jack chasing a mischievous frog.
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Wow, this was...interesting. I like the thought of a Frog Colonel, great idea! I think you played everything out very well. Overall, great job!
JTSplash chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
lol. That was great. really funny and very well written. Going to go read sequel now:D:P
Kat Spencer chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
I loved it, it was cute and VERY original! Keep up the GREAT work!
Ysarose chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
I think it's wonderful! I'd love if SG had an episode like this, not that it's going to happen. *sigh* Its sweet... mostly hilarious. Daniel and Teal'c kissing frogs! *woots* Thank You muchies. *giggles* Fun fun fun!

Miss.
Shavaineth chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Teal'c kissing frogs... how I wish that had been in the show. That would have been great. :)

And Daniel being squeamish about kissing the frogs. I loved this story. Very nicely done.
7 League Boots chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
HOWLING! What unique reworking of THREE legends and so smoothly. Great comedy scenes. The imagery of the pond, the frogs and their hopping and croaking well rendered. And oh my god, Sam demanding that Teal'c and Daniel kiss frogs as well- priceless visual! Ditto to Jack waking up naked on his 2IC - just funny beyond words. Read this at work and had to bite a couple of napkins to keep from guffawing at my computer. Thanks for such a well done fun read. On to "Just Another Kiss" now! (Late review - great find!)
spacemonkey1129 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
WHAT A FUNNY STORY! I nearly fell of my chair reading the part where jack turns back into a humun then lands BUCK NEKKID ON TOP OF CARTER! I also loved the part wher the guys were kissing the frogs but daniel starts to wig untill he;s told to quit being such a girl by SAM of all peaple!I love the way you mix a s/j story with libral amount of humor; although it probly isn"t really all that diffucult with sg1! UR GREAT,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
liketoread chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Way too cute, this story. And very creative, too. Appreciate the research that went into it to make it just that much more fun.
eeesh chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
This is a really cute story. I've read it before and just came back across it.

Great idea and well executed.

Nice research, by the way.

The only thing I can think to enhance it is to have Daniel say something about "Heget or Heket" when describing Heqet the way he did with Seth, Set, Setesh...

en.
Sarma chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Oy, indeed! That was such a good laugh. I really enjoyed it. Great premise and the character interraction was really well done. I particular love Teal'c gretting the Frogs before kissin' them and also his completely innocent innuendos! Nice job.
HelenT chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
Don't ask me how I came across this. I just did and it was *fabulous*. As for what came over you, I hope you get more *it* cos it surely needs repeating.

In fact I'm still stuck in the fuzzy glow I get after reading a good story, so much so I can't pinpoint what exactly I loved the most. Can I just say all of it; characterisation, plot, team interaction etc etc.

Wondeful!