Reviews for Mermaids Cry Too
sosmitten chapter 4 . 11/13/2005
Aww, this is very nice. I love gruff but understanding Luke!
LunaMystik chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Yay, you're back! I don't usually enjoy Rory-Logan interaction, but you made me appreciate it. I had forgotten about Logan being in a funk b/c he's a Huntzberger. Makes him real to me, somehow.
electrodynamic chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
i love how this is written. i'm always up for some 'the amazing spider man' references. please continue!
eighty9octane chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I'm all for a good reference to the Lorelei (It was my chosen name in Deutscheklasse long before I knew of the show) but if you take a look at the main page, lyrics aren't aloud in stories unless they belong to the person writing the story. Violation of copyright, blah blah blah. You might want to edit them out and just send people to the lyrics through a link. other than that, totally gnarly.
lue chapter 2 . 5/11/2005

That is seriously one of the greatest/funniest lines I read in a while.
LunaMystik chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
Wow, I get my own dedication! Thanks. Je suis un bébé de 1979, actually...I'll be 26 in September.

I've been hoping for a fic about the story of the Lorelei. It's a fascinating part of history and you incorporated it very well into the Lorelai's history. The trip to Europe, a Chilton project...

"It's 1986, and I'm oblivious to the seismic shift that has occurred in the geography of my small life." I love this line. The idea of L&L almost meeting for many years before they actually do is touching. The Spiderman analogy at the end is interesting. Now, I don't know my Spiderman, but Aunt M-A-Y...M-I-A...kind of close, when you think about it.
sosmitten chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Very nice. I love the Lorelai's encountering their own legend.
ProFfeSseR chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
I have no idea where you're going with this, but I like it so far!