Reviews for Uncertain Manna
Jenituls chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
please continue this story! I LOVE IT

-PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Vash chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Great story so far. Update soon.
Drama Queen chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
You're right! Hana is so cute! !
Drama Queen chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Nice start! I'm loving it!
tone chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
i agree! hana is so cute, he got anna's hair! wa! pls update soon!
DreamStar chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Aww. Poor Yoh. Why are you like that Anna? Update soon!
Hikaru onna chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Hi! This is a pretty nice chapter.
angelady chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
you say ur a filipina right? weren't you able to watch shaman king on gma? and...i can help you know more about shaman king. ...if you like... and this is a very cute fanfic! keep updating it!
candee chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
aw... it's so sweet but so sad,i can't believe it made me cry,i neva cry readin a book...(well,i tink,i can't really rememba)sorry!
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
you did pretty well ... and yea Chibi Hana did look really cute ... Anna had to be around 15 or 16 when she had him, because she was 21 when Hana was 5... any who I'll send you pictures of Hana-chan x

BabyKaoru-sama *please continue with your writing your getting a lot better and try not to mind what other people say about your story when their being very rude.
DreamStar chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
It's cute! I like it!
fiercemyass chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
cute..
The mystery of yonnas chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Make Yoh pretend that he doesn't care about her anymore! Then Anna wants to be with him again but he doesn't accept her anymore. Oh yeah. I've always wanted to make a fic with that. Then, At the last minute, he accepts her again and Anna breaks her engagement with Hao. Pls update...or else.
Jaci Shirley chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
A lot of people don't like the English dub 'cause

1 they change the names like Hao to Zeke, Horo Horo to Trey, Ren to Len or Lenny,Pilika to Pirika(Sorry i don't know how to spell her name)um Jun to June, and (others but i dont recall all of them) in the English dub Anna becomes Yoh's fiancee 'cause Anna saves Yoh from an Oni or something so Yoh to repays the favor he promise to give her an easy life by becoming Shaman Queen but i think that she knows and had been in Kino's(Yoh's grandmother)traings but i didn't see the show from the start so yea but in the jappanise version Kino engages Anna and Yoh since they were little(sorry for the spelling i am not good at it)
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Aw! Yoh and Anna will get together soon, and she'll remember the promise! n_n Update soon!