Reviews for Dreams and Nightmares
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
is kim saving him from someone that might cause he rto die :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
its make a decision not take a decision
MMPRTK chapter 14 . 10/3/2007
*sniffle sniffle* Beautiful. I loved it.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
This is Wonderful
Meggie chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
This is your best story so far IMO. I could see it being an actual mulit-episode on the show it was that great! Are you ever going to do a sequel? Although it's been awhile, I would like to see where you would take it.
PurpleFlowers chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
I just found your story today and I really, really enjoyed it. I loved the original storyline and how well you linked all the characters together. You have a wonderful writing style and I hope to read more of your work soon. Great job!
KevinBoy chapter 14 . 11/22/2006
KICKASS STORY, GREAT PLOT AND INTERESTING READ. THANKS!
twin15 chapter 14 . 11/17/2006
Since i read your story all the way through I'll just comment on your story as a whole. I thought it was really really really good! It was true to the characters and the plot was amazing and gosh... it was just really good. Great job! I really enjoyed it!
CntryCiCi chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
hey Mili its kaci, what a great story! you did such an awesome job! Just thought i'd let ya know!
Dark-Child2 chapter 14 . 10/28/2005
Hey CL! Man this is a great fic! I would have given you a review for each chap but once I got started, I just had to keep going! This is one of the best T/K fics that I've read! And I'm not just saying that cause we're friends. I mean I really enjoyed this story! Especially the ending, with the whole dream thing! I had to cover my mouth in disbelief when she opened the and found Tommy there! I loved it! That was too cool! That was a great ending. Well, before I go on and on...this was a great story CL! Keep it up. Well until your next fic...

Ja ne!

DC
PinkRanger4Evr chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
Great Chapters! I think you should make one more chapter were Kim and Tommy get married or making love then having kid(s). Please Please Please make another chapter. Your story was great.
SUMMERAN1 chapter 14 . 10/3/2005
oh my god! wow i didn't have a clue wow jesus that was wow yea i loved it wow ur such a great writer wow ur amazing keep up the good work!
Lady Element chapter 14 . 8/6/2005
that was THE best story i have ever read! It's so cute, and it explains why she sent the Letter (that evil little thing) and just, was awsome! you really captured the essence of the 2 charaters and wrote an amazing story. You are a brillant writer, so dont stop!
Jay chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
That was good. Tommy's enterance was great, just letting everything out. I love how he list everything he has done in his life in one breath. I love the way you had Kimberly say his line from green candle, very cute, that whole situation was cute, i loved it.
Arwennicole chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
This was a great chapter. Is this the one with the sequel you were telling me about? Well, if it is, please put it up soon. I like your writing. Talk to you later.

Arwennicole