Reviews for Once
RedStalkingDeath chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Please, please continue this story...? The way you've written them is so wonderful :D I love it! And there isn't nearly enough fanfics to this fandom :(
drizzt1031 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Gah! I love it. I was always fascinated by their games, both the little fun ones and the large unspoken one. The way she bordered the mindset of both spoilt child and full woman. Just lovely.
NS chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Excellent collection of stories!

I recently finished watching the TV series, and I'm quite fond of it. I was disappointed to see that the selection of GORMENGHAST fanfiction was rather slim. However, your characterization of Fuchsia and Steerpike was pleasing in its believability. I enjoyed the different emotions you evoked so skillfully in each of the chapters.

I wish more people were involved in the GORMENGHAST fandom! I suppose I can go read the series, since I've only seen the BBC adaptation...

Thank you for writing.
Winterbirdie chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
ohh nice chapter! i like the last line the best.
Kitty le Fay chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
I saw the BBC series with Jonathan Rhys Meyers and I loved it, but I really wished that there were more Fuschia/Steerpike moments. You've written Steerpike's emotions so beautifully and I can't wait to read more. Well done!
TwilightNocturne74 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
omg this is great! You should continue it. I have only recently seen the bbc version of gormenghast, and I've fallen in love with it. I still have yet to read the books, but I'll do that as soon as possible. Again, this is amazing. There are not enough gormenghast fics on but your writing makes up for that, I think. _
SteerpikeSister chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
She could feel his heartbeat, so she knew he had a heart.

oh. oh. i cant think of any words. but do, go on? i am in raptures- please make everything alright?
Shaitanah chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
This is wonderful!
The Living Hobnail chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Oh my god, I love it. It's so sad, so sad.
FuschiaFinn chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
Very well done.
xxTumblerxx chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
wow! that's all i can say, ur writing took my breath away! i couldn't look away from the story, i was so focused on it. you need to post like right now! im putting u on my favorite authors list!
Kai chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
Oh, this is lovely. Some days I feel the only person who loves gormenghast is me.. Good that i'm not. Ah, but I do so love Steerpike.. It's a great story.
Lestatian chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Interesting to read a fic from a relatively obscure fandom, I liked some approaches more than others, chapters 2 and 3 were my favourites! I haven't sat down and read any Gormenghast in ages, I've a mind to now!
Siaynoqsbride chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
That was... incredible. Your writing is beautiful, and the end, just... wow. You have talent!
Yokel chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
sweet 'n' sour. I like it.