Reviews for Your Slave
chakriya chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
great story
Norehnka chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
Oh my god! I'm so glad you updated! This story is so different from the others it's refreshing! Can't wait to read what'll happen next! D
GoblynQueen chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
wow this is really good. i want to know what happens next. please please please update soon.
Kuroneko388 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Omfg I luv this fic!
Shadow Shauwna chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Good read it was hard to put down.
Solea chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
I'd removed this from favorites because I thought you had abandoned it. I am happy to see I was wrong and have added it back. An excellent chapter. As always, you leave me wanting more. This is one of the most unique stories in the fandom.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
Oh snap! I can't wait to see how this is gonna play out!

BlackRose
Norehnka chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
This story is so strange... (in a good way, mind you) i wonder how this will end, seriously... some stories are so predictable, but in this case, i just can't predict if it will be an ending or another... Though, Jareth sure is confident of himself to continuously go alone with many person who could just group up and try to kill him! but.. they are like rebels, but he find them an amusement for his boring day... and wince he got Beth pregnant with his son, why is he still interested in Sarah? Through the year, he asn't really shown a lot of interest in Sarah, except for when she first came to the encampment...Also, if he's scare they might try to get rid of his son, why don't he just get Beth lock in the castle with no means to hurt herself or the baby? really, i can't wait to see how things will progress! (Sarah seems to have rebound in his «center» of attention ( it is, if he can have one! XD) as of late :P :S ) But the pace of this story is just «funny» because all the humans are so stressed and Jareth seems to never care about time ( well, it is normal, since he is immortal) but the parallel is funny when you look at it... he seems so chill XD Anyway! I hope you'll update soon! I must say that at first i wasn't sure about this goblin queen idea, too many bad stories written with that element, but it give a whole otherwordlyness to Jareth in this story... him and his wife betting on the outcomes of the wishers and always trying to find some ways to amuse themself so as to pass their boreness... :P love it... they really look like those «childish» and petulant gods you mentionned at the beginning of the story (btw, sorry if i made some mistakes, i just don't feel like looking for every word that i doubt about tonight XD lazy me... .' )
StarrElizabethKnight chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
Heythanks for an update! I can't believe they killed ludo! Well I can but you know what I mean Haha Can't wait for the next one.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I am a little confused as to why Sarah didn't get her dreams-she did accept them, after all. And a Goblin Queen?

But then, I am only on chapter 2.

Interesting characters, funny that David knows how to get into all the oubliettes but only out of 5, heh. I must sleep now, but I will come back for more.
Solea chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
Still one of the most original fics currently running in the Laby fandom. It may be a long time between updates and I'm OK with that as long as I actually do get to see how this amazing story ends!
Cecilia chapter 12 . 3/6/2009
Hey thanks for the update it has been awhile,haha I'm very glad that your continuing with this because it's truly great, i have never read a labyrinth story that has me this eager for the next keep up the good work and I'll be waiting for the next one.
thistlebush chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
I'm enjoying this story, though I wish Jareth had more "airtime," so to speak. And I do hope that Sarah plays some kind of larger role in his plans, or at least his desires. Earlier, it seems he wanted her (his "prize") back, and I'm wondering why he even bothers bartering - why doesn't he go in and take her? Lots of stuff to reveal here. I like the slow unfolding of it all.

My main gripe: the (lack of) transitions between scene-shifts and time-shifts. I see you've begun using lines to break it up appropriately in Chapter 12, but you might want to return to previous chapters and do the same.

Please update soon! Like, now! :)
Story Junky chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
I am confused I thought that this is a Jareth/Sarah story. It is still a good story but it is not what I excepted it to be.
magialuna chapter 11 . 11/2/2008
Wow. This is INTENSELY different than any Labyrinth fiction I've ever read before. It is interesting to see Sarah as a viewer of a relationship between another character and Jareth.. that feels very weird to read. I am not sure where to start! This story makes so much sense and is SO real in the way you have portrayed it. The idea of a little group of humans trying to make their way amidst all the fantastic and deadly creatures of the Underground is frightening. And then what you just revealed.. the reason Jareth has been seeing Beth.. WOW. How horrific. I read "Tales of the Labyrinth" before this one and your writing style has improved incredibly. It is amazing the differences. Much smoother transitions and where in TOTL there were some places that felt awkward I do not feel that in this fic. Of course, your deep and real characterizations of OCs has remained. I had a quick "Mary Sue Yikes!" moment when Beth and David opened the obliette and then you quickly made it go away. (naughty girl) You made them very real people who were coping in their own ways just like Sarah. I like that Beth is a major hero, risking her self and her feelings for her friends health, instead of you feeling you HAD to make Sarah the hero as she ALWAYS is. I like that your people aren't perfect. Sometimes they lie to each other, don't always tell the truth, and are suspicious even when they aren't bad guys. I like that Sarah isn't everybody's friend. That is risky, she is usually either portrayed as perfect or the Queen of whiny (well in the fics I don't finish... Queen Whiny. lol) I like that Sarah misses her home but isn't complaining all the bloody time, she is just getting on with it and making the best of things. I like that you had the NERVE to turn TOBY INTO A GOBLIN and leave him like that! (I must be twisted, I have always wanted the little candy cane to turn into a goblin! He's probably quieter and cuter!)

Hmm well, there is my litany of what I thinks. : ) It is offered in the spirit that I only take the time to write if I truly enjoy a fic so please take any criticism not as flames but as just me trying to honestly share what I thought. If I didn't love your story I would not take this much time to write! : ) Thank you so much for sharing this. - Clare