Reviews for Ranma of the Dancing Gods
maryjane5000 chapter 12 . 2/24
I know this chapter ends with "End" but does that mean this fic done if so why doesn't it say complete & if not then please UPDATE
maryjane5000 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
So far so good but I found two problems you have Ranma bitten and turned into a Kauri so how can it bite anyone since a Kauri is a tall Coniferous TREE
&
You say that Ranma got a dog from the shelter yet he is the one wearing the collar and dog tags instead of the dog, why?
Can he change shape and if so you haven't mentioned this fact yet?
one.who.reads chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Good story. Looking forward to more chapters.
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
This is FULL of priceless hilarity! ::chuckles:: Hopefully you'll be able to take things up once more and finish the story. Even though Ranma seems a bit over-powered, I'm liking this.

I never read any of the "Ring of the Dancing Gods" books. That shortcoming will be alleviated soonish as I should be able to get the first volume through inter library loan.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
god of stuff chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
Rather interesting. I hope you chose to continue this some day.
Dumbledork chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Great story. Too bad I've never seen it before. Will there be more?
masaki yang yi1 chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
I find the story to be very funny as well as very good,but it could use a few good lemon chapter's to round it out.

Ranma-chan having sex with men and Ranma-kun having sex with women

to get the energy would be amusing and to have Kasumi by his/her

side while he/she was getting laid and doing the same would be funny if Akane saw that and tried to mallet Ranma only to end up

screwing the one's that Kasum and Ranma-chan missed.
masaki yang yi1 chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
I liked it but if this is a match up then who are you going to match Ranma up with,seeing the he and she can do both male's and female's maybe it would be a good idea to match Ranma up with both a boy and a girl,that way niether side of Ranma has to go without.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Great Story!
GeorgeTobor chapter 12 . 9/17/2006
What a wild ride of a story. I think your writing style is fine. Murdock should be dunked in the spring of drowned rat and locked that way. Obital bombardment by Nodoka is ship form should take care of stupid military types. Equipment destruction only, no killing. Gos needed to be diciplined, maybe Akane could cook for him for a month or so. Genma is the type to sell all the others out if the bribe is right. I think leaving him behind might backfire in that fashion. Keep up the good work.
keichan2 chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
I would really like to read more...

Will you update it again?
Keith B. Real chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Ranm1/2 and the Dancing Gods...that's a cool idea. Although I must say, now I've seen everything.
Jason chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
Not a bad story overall, at least up until the introduction of the Tenchi elements. At that point a good story went bad.
Choas Babe chapter 12 . 10/28/2005
Ya know, most panda births are twins, the mother just can't take care of both babies. But with a Jusenkyo curse...
mikebreslau chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
A pleasure to read. The author treats the characters with loving care and tries not to distress them too much. There's a degree of OOCness, but that's to be expected given the wierdness of the mixed curses.