Reviews for Collision
Katescats chapter 1 . 3/4
Hi just read your story it was good.
Semaphore chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Uh-oh. Can you imagine AJ putting up with Abby's antics? *lol*
Beautiful little vignette of one of these moments we all know, seeing someone and then doing nothing!
hotchner chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Raindrops on Roses that was a Fantastic story. I hope that Aj and Abby gets to go out on a
date one of these days. I would love to be in her shoes at that time. I would love to be able
to at least meet him. Hope you decide to write another story with AJ being the main character.
Keep up the awesome writing. Dawn
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was funny! Nice one.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I'm trying to picture the further adventures of that couple, and it seems like it could be a fun
KatieAnn179 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
You MUST keep this one going! I never thought of AJ and Abby as a combination - it's a good one.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Who was the admiral? AJ Chegwidden? And the Marine? Gunny? BTW, I love all your other NCIS ficlets - we in South Africa are having reruns of season 2 on Hallmark on our cable (last night, we saw that ep where the dad kills his stepdaughter and tries to pin it on the Petty Officer, thereby almost jeopardising his getting a Silver Star - sorry, I'm completely useless at NCIS ep names, but fortunately a bit better at JAG ep names - JAG we are seeing reruns from season 9 on our cable and our one state broadcaster is due to rerun FWAFS this coming Monday night).

I'm a Mac/Harm shipper when it comes to JAG and a Kibbs and McAbby shipper when it comes to NCIS; Harry Potter? There I'm a Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Lily/James and Tonks/Remus shipper.
ashjag chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I really liked it. It was very funny. I know you don't have to, but will you please keep writing on this one. great story.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/10/2005