Reviews for After the Storm
loretta537 chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
this was so cute
MuffinOso chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
Wah! Just read it! I love you work! I couldn't review it last night when I read it x( But it's so cute1 I love Yuki's point of view! And the wedding So awesome Loved it (By the way I reviewed this after I read the e-mails and I'm a girl, so yeah)Anywhoo! Great story
Otaku Mom chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Lovely, sorry I didn't get in on the beginning so I could review each chapter as you wrote it. I do think you do an excellent job of keeping everyone in character and I do like the idea of a Yuki/Kagura matchup, although it didn't occur to me as a possibility until a month or so ago. I really liked the story from Tohru's and Kagura's points of view.
Tally Solleni chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
(clap clap) Another YukixKagura piece! Jolly good, jolly good. The various viewpoints were interesting, and the metaphors were very poetic. Good work!
TristanSkye chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Vitality Astral chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Aw...I love it even more! Your the best! You write awesome Yuki/Kagura fics! Keep up the awesome work!
Reni-Chan chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Hee hee hee!This is so pretty!KaguraYuki forever!I wonder if I have that on my couples list,if not I'll have to update never cease to amaze princess-Chan!This is so amazing!I love it!
Reni-Chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hee hee!When you told me there was a sequel I couldn't stay away for a minute!I love it already!*Sighs dreamilly*This is so amazing...

Aria Sohma:Yeah...I'm kind of jealous of Kagura (Nee-Chan still doesn't approve of my quickly fading love for Yuki.)But I have found someone to love and I am starting to quickly get over situation was similar to Kagura's when Yuki rejected me,then I found Haru.*Sighs*Haru...

Well anyway,this is AWESOME!Keep it up girl!You're the best!*Hug*Sorry if you don't like hugs,I hug a lot of people.*Smiles and sweatdrops*
deity of death1 chapter 4 . 6/6/2005
Hana: *glare, glare*

I think I like this chapter the most(And it's not only because of the wedding..._-). You portrayed Yuki in such a way that it'd show his warmer side, if you know what I mean. I'd like to believe that he only shows that side to the person he loves, which is, in this case, Kagura. (Yuki's so sweet! That'd be the ideal proposal for me.)

God, I can't believe that this is the end... I really hope that you'll write more Kagura/Yuki stories in the future; there really aren't enough of them here at fanfiction dot net. (And I apologize for commenting on your fanfic at so late a time! _;;)

P.S. I missed talking one on one with you. (~_~);;

deity of death1
otakuKerushi-chan chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Still pure and golden as the first chapter!
otakuKerushi-chan chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Yey still good
deity of death1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Ahh! Hana-wait-NO!

*a moment later...*

Hana: *nowhere to be seen, strangely...supposedly, she's after the other unlucky readers who forgot to comment.*

Shigure: _ *munching happily on the cake*

Kyo: _;;

Tohru: _

Yuki: *blink* O_O

Kagura: .

...deity: _ ; (; a bump on her did THAT come from?) Heh, 'I just love Yuki just a tiny bit more.' I love that line... *feels warm and fuzzy inside. O_o* It's been one of the worst days of my life but this chapter has been very uplifting... Thank you so much for posting it... Will this be continued with Yuki's POV? As always, marvelous chapter. I wouldn't have expected less.

deity of death1
Sapphire93 chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
This is great! I loved this chapter. I think this chapter is my favorite...not that the other chapters were bad, they were great, too! I'm gonna write a friuts basket fanfic. I don't know when. But I am. Anyway. Continue with this story. You sre a very good writer.
deity of death1 chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
This chapter brought out Kyo's soft side(Cute, really), and I think that you've made him very IC.(Hah! In Character!) And I like that tidbit that compares the strawberry shortcake with Tohru. The way you portrayed Shigure made me want to run after him too...but in an entirely different manner. _ Wonderful chapter, as always.
Sapphire93 chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
My sister Krista just read this to me. This is very good so far. Your a great writer. Krista just said that your very good with points of view. Bye-bye!