Reviews for The God Of Dance
Myfanfix chapter 3 . 6/27
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! You must complete it! It's Soooooooo Great!
klagana1 chapter 3 . 5/11
I really like this and I hope u will continue it. Its really good! Please update it.
puredarkwolf chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I know that it's been quite a few years, but I must ask, are you planning on continuing this?
It is beautifully written, I can feel the emotions leaking from the words. Please oh please continue!
naokinaozumi1508 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
amazing !
Dakota51 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I hope you continue this story and update soon!
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
are you ever going to update this story because i would love to know what happens next
furubafeind95 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
This is really good! :D
15x6x4-ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
lol i know this is probably not gonna be updated again but i still wanted to thank you :) it's really funny, so...thanx for the laugh darling XD
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Me: when is the next update Sempai? U haven't lost inspiration hav u? Niome: oh Ra I hope not this is reeeaaally good. Both: Update Soon Por Favor!

Two Interested Inu's

naomi chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
andysanime chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Really good job so far, I hope you update... eventually...
xyugiohluvrx chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
Gods above! This is really amazing! I love how you made Yami a professional dancer and how Yugi idols him and he idols Yugi. It's so cute and such a heart-racing story! PLEASE continue!
nala chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
cant wait for you to update!1
Good in Nothingness chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Yugi: *cowers behind Nonisel as a shield* NOOoo! I am still a virgin Yami!

Nonisel: *sweat drops* Umm...

Yami: *lust filled eyes stared at Yugi who whimpers behind Nonisel* that would be more sweeter then ever Yugi... for you are fresh for the taking.

Selinon: well when Yami and Yugi read the chapter, it has a every interesting result..*watch as Yami try to pounce on Yugi*

Nonisel: *who squeal and dodge from Yami's attack* Kyaaa!

Yugi and Yami: *crash together on the floor* Oof!

Yami: Aha! I have you now! *starts molesting him*

Yugi: Yami Noo! there are kids watching this!

Selinon: *raised a video camera* this will be a good video on Youtube.

Nonisel: your chapter has awaken Yami's carnage desires! *kyaa nosebleed*
Good in Nothingness chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Nonisel: OMG I am going to enjoy this! I really love the part where Marik Molested Yugi for a good humor! Love it!

Selinon: *turns at Yugi and Yami who have horrific looks on there faces when Nonisel declares of this* and dont worry you two, Puzzleshipping will forever be in her heart.

Nonisel: Oh I am going to like this! *ignores the relief looks at Yami and Yugi's faces*