Reviews for Kannazuki no Miko: Lovers Eternal
TinyTini chapter 15 . 1/30
One of the BEST Kannazuki no Miko stories, EVER!
You are so talented, its unbelievable. Wish you would still write for this fandom.
Thank you!
Random chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
"She had not been pleased at all being told that Chikane-sama and Kurusugawa were going to see a movie… in a dimly lit theater… probably with very few people around… doing Heaven knew what."

Reading that line I couldn't help thinking.. 'as opposed to staying in their bedroom, where it's plain obvious what they were doing?' XD
YaaY chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
Ok, after spending so many sweet hours reading this brilliant fanfiction, I just have to write a review as well.

First of all, I've fallen in love with this story many times, it's complex, it's thrilling, is's beautiful and most important, it's so much better than the actual story of Kannazuki no Miko.
When starting to read this, I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of different characters and all their background stories, because all I wanted to read was Himeko and Chikanes storyline.
But oh, how did that change! I loved almost all the characters, you managed to present all their stories in such an outstanding way, that in the end, I was more eager to read about Yui and Yue than about Chikane and Himeko.
I actually have no idea how you can come up with such a complex plot, I can only imagine how long it took you to combine all the different stoylines and that's probably why it's so surprising that in the end, it all made sense.

I have so far read many different fanfictions but this one, is definitely one of the best if not the best fanfiction I've ever read.
You are an outstanding writer, please continue writing such brilliant stories, I'll be looking forward to all of your future works.
Greetings from Germany
Mysterious Man chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
I fall in love with your writings even more when I reread them, sir. I respect your far superior abilities as a wordsmith, and I have enjoyed this story once more. If you go on to publishing any works of yours, you have my email from the last review of this story, and I'd love to gear about them... Would you consider me a beta for future fan-fics, PLEASE? I would enjoy that immensely.
Mysterious man chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
You are a brilliant writer. If I had a job with a publisher, I would recommend that you change a few names and deliver it. Please, though, please write for life, for paper. You have an incredible gift, and I'd hate to see it go to waste by you using only a third of your potential. Don't get me wrong, your fan fic of Kannazuki no miko was great, but I'd love to read your work in book form. Keep the idea of the Sealed Swords, it was original, and artfully crafted, but I have to ask, were the other two worlds, the Gods, and this unknown Citadel, your idea as well? If so, I wish I had half the creativity you do. Please email me a direct link of any of your other fan fictions, so I can get a better grasp on your style. My email, if you wish so, is .
KeiFujino chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You really did very good in this strory _
KeiFujino chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
for Tsuyazakura Kouyuki san...
I will really commend you! YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER!...you really made a great story...imagine you have researched very well in the gods and goddesses of japanese mythology! and you had really made a very concrete explanation on how and why the kannazuki priestesses exist and you really weaved the stories very well... Its just a shame that I just read it now but It took me a week to read it all! pwehhh! It took me long because your story is very good that evevn though im a fast reader I still prefer reading slowly to savor your excellent story. I hope you will continue writing fanfics about KnM because I really love that anime PLEASESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CONTINUE WRITING!YOUR A VERY GOOD WRITER!:D
Queen Demon Lioness Juubi chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
...I...3 this story...
agirl002 chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Are there still plans for a sequel? Hope so awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is really wonderful! I think it's better than the anime! Though some needs polish. But overall it's awesome!
Yuki - Who loves Fluffy Angst chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
You know, this IS the best fanfic I have ever read. I am really really amazed at you writing abilities and such. Hahaha. I'm sorry, I'm not really good at expressing myself in english. Anyway, great awesome amazing work. Please please please do write moreee
clarec97 chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
Amazing plot, wonderful descriptions and great details, but what about the Regent meeting? Seem incomplete. Will there be a part 2?

I totally enjoy reading your works, I may not have left any comments but I loves all your stories.

Happy writing
Your fan chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
Thank you so much. It took 3 days for me to finish this story using ALL my spare time, more than it took to watch the actual anime. Your story saved me from the crushing depression that followed the series end. I was overjoyed to see tthe characters from your eyes, relived. Now your story was so magnificent that I feel so sad and empty that it is over. Please keep writing and making this world a brighter place.
Lance58 chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
YOUR STORY ROCKS! how you did the whole plot was amazing you should make a sequel... IT MADE ME THINK THAT THIS IS THE REAL STORY THAN THE REAL STORY.. I LIKE IT! everything is very detailed i really liked it please continue to write
Asyulumius chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
what about the immortals sides? The meeting between izanami's long time friend... kami, I'm wondering here.

get another story for the immortals sides'!