Reviews for Snake Boy
ShadowThief126 chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
I love this story. I think this is my third time reading it, but the first time that the end was finished. Great job and I hope to read more of your great works!
Healingrose chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
It was okay. Not how I thought it would be good non the less. Well done
Shadow Morris chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod this is one of my new favorite stories thank you *squishes cheeks* can you PM me some more details of Harry and his siblings' and hatchlings and mother's snake forms please?
Jostanos chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
And here is where a pun may be appropriate..

"Oma? Goodness! You're one beautiful looking woman!"
Commander Riker chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
That was great!
MagicRose37 chapter 20 . 9/2/2015
C:
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
I loved your story and I am surprised that it was your first it is well put together. :D
Zyenna chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
This is really sweet. I love it!
TheCauldron chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
Interesting idea. I liked that Harry couldn't automatically speak English. I would have liked a few little bits demonstrating some of the difficulties that might cause him, but the hints of that at the end in the recording was an excellent touch. Well written, especially for a first fic. Great work?
House Of Squish chapter 20 . 8/4/2015
It was great, but you occasionally used the wrong words, such as 'tomb' instead of 'tome'. Otherwise, very well done!
No I'm Sirius chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
This was an excellent story. Thanks for sharing!
zamik chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
It is sooo sweet and cute! Amazing! And the idea with snakes is also amazing. Thank you for really interesting reading
lightwalnut64 chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
I surprisingly loved this (I confess I found the plot a bit odd, but interesting). I really loved
it! I was really hoping for a sequel of something but it was published 10 years ago? DAMN
So it's impossible hahaha Anyways I love it! 3
the starrose chapter 20 . 6/27/2015
Nice story:)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
J'ai adoré lire cette fic.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »