Reviews for Housian Dynamics
Twihardkristen-once chapter 3 . 11/1
dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
glouto-mana chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Please go on it is a great story !
the darkness revealed chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
This is really good, and I REALLY hope you're gonna finish this, cuz it's too good to just leave like that!
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
lilawonder chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Dude you have to finiszh this!
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Vogler! It was Vogler that sneaky little SOB! He poisoned House cause he wouldnt kiss his big lardass! Ah! must resist urge to kill! must resist urge to kill!
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Oh no, you're not going to lay off this fic with THAT kind of cliffhanger! C'mon that line is enough to get a rabid fan into a killing spree... but I'll just settle for pleading for the next chapter:D Please update!ㅠㅠ
Starlit jewel chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
:) Very nice. I liked it a lot. I hope that you keep on writing!
Isto chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I like your story and I am eager to read the next chapter. I hope you still update it :-)
hithwen tinuviel chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
very good story. please . . whipped cream and a cherry on top.

i hate your cliffhangers.:p
Lady Katana4544 chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Very interesting! Hopefully the ducklings can save their boss before something bad happens!

Good job so far and update soon!
RedDragen chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Well I would love to see what you do next with this story if you are wrting it again.
EriksKitty chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Two years? You've got to be kidding me! This is such a great story. And I bet Vogler did it, the bastard. Just like him to bring somebody low and then kick them repeatedly. Get your butt back here and update!

Happy Writing,

~ Kitty -.-

LLAP, \\/_
anonymous-who chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
update soon!
COWSARECOOL chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
hey are you going to update any time soon? its been two years. seriously. two years. you have 104 reviews including mine on only the first three chapters. i think that counts as something right? i like this story and i want to know what's wrong with house. you're good at wrighting and there ain't that many good stories on house. especially one's like this. so please continue with it.

update soon!