Reviews for Get Some Love
emeralgreenlove chapter 4 . 3/7
I love the way Harry and Hermione know each others quirks so well. Love this story. Please update soon!
anon chapter 4 . 2/19
Interesting turn. I was about to turn around and find a HP/HG fic but decided to scan a little further. Hopefully, they iron things out. Then again, my first thought to her rejecting Harry's ideas was "why not a dildo?"
bet7368 chapter 4 . 2/20
Enjoying your story ,thank you for writing it. Will keep up with it to enjoy the out come. Again Thankyou.
jdcocoagirl chapter 4 . 2/20
wow nice...
the-power-of-love chapter 4 . 2/19
Harry should just tell her he has feeling for her as well
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 2/19
Of course she doesn't know, that Harry would do it out of love even Harry does not understand that. Of course it's because Harry hasn't had any real dealings with love except with his best friend an so doesn't realize thats what he feel. Well good update, and hopefully they find thier love soon.
mUmaRhz chapter 3 . 2/19
Lol i find that having your parents telling you to loose your virginity a bit disturbing, especially being condoned by your Father. But to loose your virginity to gain an inheritance wellll disturbing but slightly/weirdly hilarious. Hopefully there's an explanation not just because her Father wants her to experience being a teen lol...
Beyondthesea16 chapter 4 . 2/19
nice update, wow harry put it out there and she turned him down, so when do they sleep together will it be after this horrible date with justin, hope so, waiting for more
the-power-of-love chapter 3 . 2/17
Oh snap poor Hermione
Beyondthesea16 chapter 3 . 2/12
nice update, but why would he have her drive home by herself, wow so does he know about the virginity part of the will and he's getting the bed ready, waiting for more
godess bubbles chapter 3 . 2/11
Update soon!Can't wait!
rpeh chapter 3 . 2/11
This is such a weird premise for a story that I have to follow it. I'm a bit disappointed (and incredulous) that the premise has a non-magical source, but okay. It's well-written and intriguing, so that's good.

Couple of Brit-picking things in this chapter. First, we drive on the left, so the driver sits on the right, so Harry would be reaching across to Hermione with his left hand to hold her right. Second, we call the person in charge of dealing with a will an "executor".

Thanks for writing this.
artlover8992 chapter 3 . 2/11
Oh man I can't wait until Harry hears about this. Please continue on.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 2 . 1/5
nice update, at least she has the solid strength of her friends, waiting for more
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 1/5