Reviews for Growing Pains
embermoonstone chapter 29 . 9/25
I just finished reading and wanted to praise you on the brilliant and fluid writing! Character development was well written and believing; I really enjoyed reading this :)
theangelsarecoming chapter 4 . 9/16
I am finding it impossible to find somewhere to listen to this Full Blown Rose seems to have been deleted all over YouTube, and I am insanely curious!
SwishandFlick007 chapter 29 . 9/16
PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark chapter 3 . 9/7
Great story so far - and when i say great, it's equivalent to heart-wrenching for this story. Just wanted to say that. Also, on a side note, I find that Professor Snape is slightly out of character in this story, because he doesn't seem like the type of person to throw up and cry because he saw Harry being raped. I mean sure, it is pretty tragic but Professor Snape would seem to be one that would keep his head on and stay calm in the aforementioned situation. But I don't know, it's just my opinion, and of course maybe I'm just not completely registering the extremity of rape in the Wizarding World.

- PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark
Janey chapter 22 . 8/5
Darn it. I was hoping for Draco to banish Narcissa or at least to teach her a lesson. She got off too easily.
Junaid chapter 10 . 8/5
Dieing is spelt dying
Junaid chapter 3 . 8/4
Umm...Great story so far but u see several mistakes that kinda ruin the experience.
I see several misspellings, like heals instead if heels; apperate instead of Apparate; also I saw a phrase like "hexed with the crucio".
Hexes are spells less severe in their effects and usually non malicious. The Cruciatus Curse, as it would better be called, is most definitely not a hex. Lastly I saw general mistakes in grammar and composition. Maybe a thorough cleanup is in order? Best of luck

Touching story I was wondering what the name of the last song was
animegirl2098 chapter 26 . 7/15
Wow Draco loves Harry with all his being!
animegirl2098 chapter 25 . 7/15
That must of been so very awkward! So happy so Harry and Draco to finally make love hopefully everything goes alright for Harry in the morning :(
animegirl2098 chapter 16 . 7/13
animegirl2098 chapter 15 . 7/13
Even tho the story is complete I think Severus and Remus would be better for this story they are just too cute together and it's going to be amazing to see them together and happy!
animegirl2098 chapter 10 . 7/13
Yeses cute kiss scene really so freakin cute!
animegirl2098 chapter 9 . 7/13
Romance all the way, Draco is just so cute
animegirl2098 chapter 1 . 7/13