Reviews for Growing Pains
Riya1112 chapter 29 . 8/7
Wow. This was simply amazing. This is hands down the best deagead story that I have read so far. I simply loved it. It was beautiful. There plot was great and the story was well written. What felt a little off was that Harry was not being taught how to be Lord of the Potter family. As we know that even the Potters are a very ancient and well respected Wizarding family. He after all is the head of the Potter line now. But other than that the story in itself was really great. Drama, angst, fluff were all well balanced. It would really fulfill a reader's need. Thank you for writing this. Also has anyone taken this up and made a sequel as you said you wouldn't? I would really want to read a sequel.
WerewolfKing350 chapter 17 . 8/4
Why isn't Harry being taught to be lord of the Potter family? He needs to know his role as the head of the Potter line and not being able to communicate with the other purebloods as expected will not help him.

Aside from that, this is a wonderful story and I love watching the relationship between Harry and Draco form.
Ok, TBH I love drarry so I search for fics constantly. And that means sometimes I come across sh!t and some times I strike gold. This was one of the times I struck gold. I love this story more than my life and I'm only in the first chapter . Keep writing! Never give up!
Good story.
Nice dramatic chapter.

Not a mistake, but I kept thinking that it's too bad there weren't any portkeys for the injured kids.

Typo alert: Draco and Voldemort probably crumpled to the ground, they didn't crumble like a cookie. Big difference for just one small letter change. You've had the problem elsewhere, too, but this was twice in one chapter.
I'm so glad you learned to spell "rigid," after all the other chapters where people were ridged like corrugated cardboard.
You did a great job with the escape, the battle, the aftermath.
Wow, those tracking bracelets from the fair in Greece sure would have come in handy when Narcissa and Devon both took turns kidnapping the kids.
I'd wondered why Remus was still sleeping on the couch after Narcissa moved out and left a bedroom empty. You had that work out quite well. :) I'm still waiting for Nott to get revenge for Sev beating the shit out of him. The kids are running back and forth to the infirmary and the Room of Requirement, without benefit of the Maurader's Map. Ron really should give it back to Harry (or Sev or Remus). Ha.
Dramatic chapter. I wonder in a contest of selfish/evil vs. selfish/evil, whether Albus or Narcissa would win.
Severus always seems to love Harry best, not equal to Draco, even though he's known Draco longer and is raising them together through this story.
In a previous chapter, Snape said Lupin had to stay away for a week before and a week after the full moon. In this chapter, he's only gone Fri, Sat, Sun, back on Monday. Also, at the end of this chapter, Snape has a pocket full of potions to help Harry, but at the beginning of the next chapter, Snape has to leave Harry alone in order to go get some potions for him.
Poppy, Narcissa, and Severus should know this: Delaying vaccines is asking for trouble, just like idiots who delay birth control. One day or one week or one month is too much risk.
you tortured harry by not giving him a sleep potion while alone with evil albus
So sweet.