Reviews for Growing Pains
igee778 chapter 25 . 2/9
No one thought to put up a silencing charm as they loudly had sex? Omg, wtf XD
igee778 chapter 15 . 2/7
OKAY, ONE THING, NARCISSIAS (I CAN'T SPELL HER NAME XD) IS BEING DUMB. THEY ARE /CHILDREN/. CHILDREN TEND TO HAVE CLINGY FRIENDSHIPS, OKAY? GOSH. I get it if they were like.. 17 and still trying to bathe together, but they're EIGHT. They're friendship isn't even unhealthy at this point! Fucking /idiot/. She made me so angry this chapter XD XD Even without some magic bond, children just tend to have clingy relationships. At this point in the story, they're basically acting like normal, close brothers. I know later on it gets romantic, but at THIS POINT, they just seem like normal kids. They're acting like close siblings. Ugh, she's being so /stupid/.
Amy L chapter 7 . 2/1
Awwww baby Draco and baby Harry are too cute! I do want them to grow up soon though, I came here for Drarry not for babys and I also want Harry and Draco to have there friends and not be 16 or whatever age they were when there friends are 32. Well good story stil!
Amy L chapter 5 . 2/1
Oh I don't know, I like 1 but I don't understand 2. Well this story is complete anyway so it doesn't matter what I think. Great chapter, and also BABY FREEKING DRACO AND HARRY JUST... *Warning Cuteness Overload* I teach 3 year olds and Draco and Harry kinda act like 3 year olds... not 4. Oh well!
Amy L chapter 4 . 1/31
Wait did Dumbledore just die? Guess I have to read the next chapter to find out! Lovely story!
Amy L chapter 3 . 1/31
Okay I think I might of lied because I think I am going to review every chapter. Each chapter is so beautiful and amazing and I want to tell you how amazing they are yet I can't stop reading... which I should since it is late at night and I have school tomorrow, a school day I am dreading. Oh well, I am so excited because Drarry action should be happening in the next chapter. Love, love, love your writing, be an author, I will read all you books.
Amy L chapter 2 . 1/31
I listened to each song... and almost cryed. Note that I do not cry easily so almost crying is really rare. I tear did fall to but no full on crying. Also, (I know ruining the moment but..) Drarry party at Draco's song! Link is here /qMOw63U3QQQ
Oh and before I forget I though Draco's song was just as sad, if not sadder, than Harry's song. I don't know why it just got to me. This story is so beautiful thank you.. so much.
Amy L chapter 1 . 1/31
Wow, I can just tell this story is going to be good. It is extremely well written, your word choice is excellent, and the story is beyond amazing, and I'm only on the first chapter! I can't wait for the Drarry to start. Thank you for writing and keep up the good work. Also I may not review on every chapter cause I can tell I won't want to stop reading!
yoanka chapter 29 . 1/31
I really REALLY like your fiction. I have no word with it, but i certainly know that this is my favorite HPDM fiction so far. thanks for your hard work.. I hope there will be another story of you that as amazing as this. again, Well Done!
acciomaraudeers chapter 15 . 1/4
severus/remus ftw
brynn.brigham chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
This story was beautiful!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Oh sure, let's let pansy walk away, having overheard all that stuff and possibly more, knowing very well that she could pose a threat to Harry. And yeah, why not tell Crabbe all about Harry's map, one of his most prized possessions, so that he can steal it whenever he wants to!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Hmpf. I still think someone should have smacked or punched Dumbledore.
f.yuri.2011 chapter 29 . 12/11/2015
Mini Harry and Draco are very adorable!
I love this story!