Reviews for Growing Pains
this story made me cry so many times.
I hate that Harry got raped. like the original plot was already fucked up. Harry already suffered too much why add more horror to the mix... but I did love the way they bonded. it makes me think what their lives would have been like had they been friends as toddlers.
hopelessfreakz chapter 29 . 9/4
this is awesome! truly, truly awesome...
drarry forever.. xD
Loved loved loved this story
Nevara chapter 3 . 8/12
By the time I got to the songs in chapter 2 I was crying like a baby. This is magnificent so far, you are a very talented author. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/28
Warning: weird fic, I don't recommend. Got to ch. 11 and just couldn't continue, went back to review
Suzy chapter 29 . 7/24
I loved this story Thanks.
I think the little Harry and Drace are adorable, but i prefer the adults :D
Thanks once more and please write more good stories.
omfg you put an authors note in the middle of the chapter. Oh man, I'm really trying to read this till chapter 29, but it's so bad...
My gods what the hell am I reading? This is the crap you find nestled in Hot Topic's corners of black lace and semi-permanent black liner, just a few feet away from the HP merchandise... I decided to take a break from reading Eclipse (by Mijan) to look for some angst whump related to mental illness, but this is... Horrid... I can't believe it got as many reviews as it did.
HufflepuffCat chapter 29 . 7/18
Well, it took forever for me to finish this story, but it was very worth it!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 29 . 6/26
harry with ruined magic ruined this story. To have him punished with that feeling of being a burden after being a hero is not fair. He worked too hard to have that handicap. Didn't even need to happen. I'm not a happily ever after reader...but making harry basically a muggle in everyday life is shitty.
Vegebae chapter 3 . 6/25
I love your story. The emotions and feelings(oh wow same thing but it just sounds better to say it like this) takes me on an emotional rollercoaster I'm crying, laughing, smiling and my brother thinks I've finally gone round the bend. I love the fact that you are starting with a thorough background before delving into the Drarry and it's really sweet how Snape is and I am loving the new and improved Draco. Wow I could go on forever great job darling
Luna-May chapter 1 . 6/15
Just wanted to point out that in the very first line, it should be Malfoy manor. Haven't read this yet btw hahha
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 5/26
Wow~~
babyvfan chapter 29 . 5/17
Brilliant. That's the only word I can use to describe this story. BRILLIANT. I loved it. I loved it so much. It's not even funny. And...as odd as this may sound, as shocking as it to myself, I honestly am glad you decided not to do a sequel. I feel like the story is awesome the way it is.
babyvfan chapter 28 . 5/17
Awwwwwwwwwww.

This...Thissss...I have absolutely no words other than brilliant. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Along with heart-melting, heart-breaking, painful, beautiful, incredible piece of brilliance. You did such an incredible job with the story. I loved it. My only regret is that I had it sitting on my tabs for so long before I finally found the time to read.

BTW, if you decided to do a sequel, I would be more than happy with that
3,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »