Reviews for Growing Pains
gothdrarry chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
as a rape survivor tho that scene was really really real. your writing is so emotive and realistic its almost too much. seriously good tho
skibblezing chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
I'M SOBBING
hi chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
hi! this is a really great story and i love it so far :)
SerpensPrincess chapter 29 . 4/28/2017
Love!
MoonIllusion chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Oh great
Another Dumbledore basher
Alex chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
I'm only on the first chapter and you made me cry, you deserve a hug, I never cry at movies let alone fanfictions.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/21/2017
I voraciously read this story. I was delighted to find a story dealing with the survival of sexual assault. I think you did a good job building up
Harry's childhood hurts by bringing him care and affirmation.
I also was delighted to read a story that involved the healing of Snape.
I wondered whether you considered Extending your non-hetero story to a non-heteronormative story where Narcissa could have been a co-parent who made mistakes and healed and grew frim them. I wondered about a Narcissa who was powerful and non-kitchen-based and whose power which had been her love for Draco in the beginning of his life were able to continue and to envelop Harry after she agreed not to separate them.
I think that her betrayal was interesting in the story, but i wondered whether she could also have been redeemed like Snape was, and that a friendahip between Snape, Remus and Narcissa could have been possible without inly allowing the sexual connections to dominate a strong family team.
I am often looking for ways where non-traditional families don't just mean two adults in a sexual relationship with kids.
Thanks for the story!
Cheadleytu chapter 29 . 3/14/2017
Wow... this story left me completely captivated. It was great even though I had to quickly skim through the rape scene. You're detailing made everything so real. Excuse me while I go cry
crazybookgirl001 chapter 29 . 2/15/2017
that was amazing, it made me cry, laugh, smile, and want to kill quite a couple of people. It was beautiful.
crazybookgirl001 chapter 21 . 2/15/2017
it was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
THANKS FOR THAT DAILY DOSE OF SADNESS
crazybookgirl001 chapter 16 . 2/6/2017
oh fuck you dumbledore , ya selfish bitch
crazybookgirl001 chapter 15 . 2/6/2017
oh... I want severus and remus, but if it's severusnarcissa then it will be easier to convince narcissa to stay
crazybookgirl001 chapter 9 . 2/5/2017