Reviews for Growing Pains
ummmdash chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
Poor Draco. I wish his mum would help him a little more :(

Damn Dumbledore, knowing about abuse all along and making false reports — I like that that provides a good reason why Snape would assume Harry was pampered. Nice!
Lumiellie chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
OMMMMMMFG EVANESCENCE! I RECOGNIZED IT IN THREE WORDS
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2018
You have clearly never met a 4 year old... they talk much more fluently than this. They’re intelligent. You have Draco speaking at the level of a 2 year old haha
Slitherin Harry chapter 7 . 2/3/2018
so cute
SlytherclawPrincess521 chapter 16 . 1/10/2018
the gay is just dripping from the screen. my heart, its just too much love for my heart to take
SlytherclawPrincess521 chapter 15 . 1/10/2018
i have read this before and honestly, gryffindors are idiots
Huntress of Diana chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
You do know right, that on the youtube comments section of Full Blown Rose In The Light, everyone is mostly talking about this fic. I was frankly amazed. Cool story by the way
MissMKCrowley chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
I still have a bit to read, but their heights and weights make absolutely no sense. if Draco is 6 feet at 16, he really should be a bit taller. Also, the weights for Harry are off a good bit if he's supposed to be underweight. My 6 year old is 50 inches (last time I checked) and 53 lbs, he is tall and thin for his age despite eating everything in sight, but there is no way at Harry's short height he would be considered underweight. Otherwise, I do like the premise for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
This is amazing, I love it already
LocoBriar chapter 28 . 11/3/2017
Absolutely awesome
LocoBriar chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
So cute
LocoBriar chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Awesome story so far
Alex Aces chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
Hey! WOW, you've really improved since you wrote this story. This older story is still enjoyable, but I can tell you've come a long way. I'm not sure what it is you've learned to do to create a sense of realism and capture your reader, but I hope you're very proud of how far you've come!
AriCMpie chapter 26 . 9/29/2017
I really love this story, but why couldn't they just obliviate Harry? I mean if he forgot, it would be as if it never happened to him and he wouldn't have to die.
3,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »