Reviews for Growing Pains
Sensiblyfan chapter 29 . 9/25/2017
No matter how many times I read the final drarry ending for this story, it always gives me the feels, filling my heart with such warmth. You know it's because of you and your amazing scenes it makes me wanna create more for my stories, and get help from you since you're such a goddess to these scenes. Whether hot and intense or tender and loving.

I know you said that you're done with Growing Pains BUT what if you did like a oneshot sequel to it. Ooooooh *idea bursting in my head* like a holiday one, a year or so during the Christmas time. That'd be so awesome to read. And it'd make my heart glow with holiday cheer. Actually I'd think one awesome gift *shoots you with the puppy eyes, batting my eyes* please please please. At least consider it. Please. I'll do anything for you. A request,
Sensiblyfan chapter 28 . 9/25/2017
SURPRISE ;)

Bet you didn't expect to see me secret alias again.

*smiling at your astonished face, I lay my head across your lap* so fun fact. From time to time, whenever I need a pick-me-up, or the urge comes along, I reread my favorite fanfics. Well actually I should say skim and reread my favorite parts. Which is what I'm doing right now. Interestingly enough, after I replied back to your PM, the urge to read (or skim to favorite scenes) Growing Pains.

It's so odd. This was the first story by you that I remember binging and loving so much. Then I dove into Freedom Found in Chains, falling so do hard despite the heartbreaking angst. And here we are. *smiles at you* proof that a good story can bring people together.

Anywho, back to your question. The ending is pure pure PERFECTION. No matter what, how many times I come back for a reread, I always feel tear-eyed at the ending. It's just so pure and perfect and it's a parallel to their first meeting
blackbloodywolf chapter 29 . 9/18/2017
great story!
Siebenschlaefer chapter 29 . 9/6/2017
This is one of the most beautiful, enchanting, enthralling, heartbreaking HP fanfiction stories I have read so far. Well written, wonderful charaterisation, fascinating storyline and absolutly engrossing. The moments between Remus and Severus are sometimes a little bit stiff and too carefully worded, but the relationship between Draco and Harry is making up for it and is simply wonderful to read. I especially like the music spell and hat Breath no more on continuous loop while reading the story. Thank you for this. It would have been interesting to see which songs would repesent them (especially Harry) at the end, after all what happend. Again thank you for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
this is one of the saddest, funniest, happiest, most heartbreakingly beautiful things I have ever read
Riya1112 chapter 29 . 8/7/2017
Wow. This was simply amazing. This is hands down the best deagead story that I have read so far. I simply loved it. It was beautiful. There plot was great and the story was well written. What felt a little off was that Harry was not being taught how to be Lord of the Potter family. As we know that even the Potters are a very ancient and well respected Wizarding family. He after all is the head of the Potter line now. But other than that the story in itself was really great. Drama, angst, fluff were all well balanced. It would really fulfill a reader's need. Thank you for writing this. Also has anyone taken this up and made a sequel as you said you wouldn't? I would really want to read a sequel.
AngstyCanadianGleek chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
Why isn't Harry being taught to be lord of the Potter family? He needs to know his role as the head of the Potter line and not being able to communicate with the other purebloods as expected will not help him.

Aside from that, this is a wonderful story and I love watching the relationship between Harry and Draco form.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Ok, TBH I love drarry so I search for fics constantly. And that means sometimes I come across sh!t and some times I strike gold. This was one of the times I struck gold. I love this story more than my life and I'm only in the first chapter . Keep writing! Never give up!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2017
Good story.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/8/2017
Nice dramatic chapter.

Not a mistake, but I kept thinking that it's too bad there weren't any portkeys for the injured kids.

Typo alert: Draco and Voldemort probably crumpled to the ground, they didn't crumble like a cookie. Big difference for just one small letter change. You've had the problem elsewhere, too, but this was twice in one chapter.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/8/2017
I'm so glad you learned to spell "rigid," after all the other chapters where people were ridged like corrugated cardboard.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
You did a great job with the escape, the battle, the aftermath.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2017
Wow, those tracking bracelets from the fair in Greece sure would have come in handy when Narcissa and Devon both took turns kidnapping the kids.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2017
I'd wondered why Remus was still sleeping on the couch after Narcissa moved out and left a bedroom empty. You had that work out quite well. :) I'm still waiting for Nott to get revenge for Sev beating the shit out of him. The kids are running back and forth to the infirmary and the Room of Requirement, without benefit of the Maurader's Map. Ron really should give it back to Harry (or Sev or Remus). Ha.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2017
Dramatic chapter. I wonder in a contest of selfish/evil vs. selfish/evil, whether Albus or Narcissa would win.
3,429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »